Pikmin 3 Pikmin 3

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Anyone who wants to discuss anything that relates to Pikmin 3, Post it here!

Anyone who wants to discuss anything that relates to Pikmin 3, Post it here!
What's soooo good about Pikmin 3? :sneaky:

What's soooo good about Pikmin 3? :sneaky:

I know this thread is old but I don't want to create a new one when this one is online.

Pikmin 3 is a game about real strategy, what makes it so good is the variety of strategies you can try to consume the less time possible, beating enemies, picking their bodies to create more pikmin, translading fruits, doing multitasking stuff, etc.

It's really creative and the Gamepad is flawlessly used, too bad the game is kinda short and it doesn't allow multiple save slots.
The only little problem is you need to learn to play it, and it can take many tries.

I was wondering about getting this game, I never played a Pikmin game before. It looks like it would be fun, but a little scared I might not like it.

I was wondering about getting this game, I never played a Pikmin game before. It looks like it would be fun, but a little scared I might not like it.

Pikmin 3 was also my first one in the series, but it's quite hard to recommend or not due the game gameplay is quite different.
What types of games do you like?

Pikmin 3 was also my first one in the series, but it's quite hard to recommend or not due the game gameplay is quite different.
What types of games do you like?
Some of my favorite are: hack n slash RPG, side scollers, what ever kind of game Animal Crossing is, racing, FPS, TPS. I am not a fan of strategy games, or turn based RPG, I will play some turned base RPG though, just not really a fan of them.

Some of my favorite are: hack n slash RPG, side scollers, what ever kind of game Animal Crossing is, racing, FPS, TPS. I am not a fan of strategy games, or turn based RPG, I will play some turned base RPG though, just not really a fan of them.

In that case I'm not recommending the game to you, it's about strategy on real time.
If you have the chance to test it on a friend's console you can try it out :p

I played the first game of this series fully and the second one just half of it. I just downloaded the demo version of pikmin 3 and compared to previous experience with the games, I can tell this one is outstanding! The graphics are awesome and the gamplay using the gamepad as a map and to call all your pikmins is a terrific installment. I think the game is worth for those people who like strategy games.

I played the first game of this series fully and the second one just half of it. I just downloaded the demo version of pikmin 3 and compared to previous experience with the games, I can tell this one is outstanding! The graphics are awesome and the gamplay using the gamepad as a map and to call all your pikmins is a terrific installment. I think the game is worth for those people who like strategy games.

I literally finished it to 100%.

I want to play it again but I don't want to lose my progress .-.

Reactions: EstebanTill2
I literally finished it to 100%.

I want to play it again but I don't want to lose my progress .-.

Pikmin 3 is outstanding with its graphics and how natural the world of PNF 404 looks! Kinda saddening that there is only one file, but the game definitely worth the buy! Also, it is a very challenging game if you hate losing pikmin. Try creating a second Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U and it SHOULD allow you to have a completely separate file with no high scores. This works for other games like Super Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8!

It looked fun, I thought about getting it, but decided not too. Once I saw Olmar gone (or whatever his name is), I was disappointed, and then I saw you can use three new characters at the same time I was done. Olmar was baws, and having three parties at once sounds annoying. The new characters looked dumb, and all in all I was sad.

Back