• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Yes, I've updated the Play Coins system again. Both prices for eShop credit and the number of Play Coins that you earn from making a post have changed (will be dropped from "4" to "2" or "3" later, depending on the posts that the forum gets).

Changes:
  • eShop Credit Price change: up by x1.7 (discounts included / separate discounts for certain members)
  • Earned Play Coins from posting (main discussions): up by 4 (will be dropped to 2 or 3 at a later date, interchanging depending on the posts that the forum gets)
  • Web pages updated (3 pages) - http://forum.3dspedia.com/pages/play-coins-for-eshop-codes/
@Spinnerweb says "Hi" too :writing:

Reactions: Kyubey, Magitroopa, CrazyElf and 4 others
Okay, okay, though I think it'll be hard for some members, but I have a very small, tiny, microscopic question:
It's the "separate discounts for certain members"
What kind of member are you referring to, @Marc ?

By the way, Hi @Spinnerweb :) !

Reactions: 18
What kind of member are you referring to, @Marc ?
It's something similar to what I look for in my Member of the Week.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Marc the forums are gonna be absolutely FLOODED! 4 PC a post is radical! I could hug you! Btw hi Spinner I'll hug u too if u gecko jokes :D

Reactions: Artisan and 18
People aren't going to be happy when you change it back >.>

I never really planned on buying an eShop card from you, so this doesn't really affect me.

Reactions: Mikaya and TheSuperKid

I never really planned on buying an eShop card from you, so this doesn't really affect me.

Me neither, and I really had the chance to get the $50 one.

wow its 4 pc a post :) thanks marc you are awesome cool ultra guy :)

YES YES YES now I can post love dragon quest hate everything threads and get rich while I'm at it.

Yeah, me too.

Anyway, I'm happy for this. Just means I get buy more Pokemon from people!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Hi everyone! :) I hope you're happy with this. You'd better be. :sneaky:

You guys realize how good this is gonna be for the community, right? :giggle: More contests, more activity, more snacks! :D

Btw hi Spinner I'll hug u too if u gecko jokes :D

What the hecko is a Gecko? *laughs like the Annoying Orange* :rotfl:

This site gets better every time. \ : D /

Reactions: 3dsatackman, Mikaya and Marc
I sort of forgot playcoins existed, for a while... :p still, should help nookling junction quite a bit. :)

Reactions: 18, Mikaya and Marc
All I have to say is: this is awesome! I like how Pedia keeps changing (even in the little ways) improving for the better, these updates are what makes the community exceed! Before I forget, hi @Spinnerweb!

Hi everyone! :) I hope you're happy with this. You'd better be. :sneaky:

You guys realize how good this is gonna be for the community, right? :giggle: More contests, more activity, more snacks! :D

What the hecko is a Gecko? *laughs like the Annoying Orange* :rotfl:

This site gets better every time. \ : D /

Aw thanks Spinner ;) *hugs Spinnerweb*

These are amazing updates, @Marc
Thank you for keeping this amazing community alive, on behalf of me and fellow 3DSpedians. Long live 3dspedia!

Reactions: Mikaya
Wow that's some pretty cool updates!

Eeeeeerrrrrrrrmeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrgeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrgeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *starts getting asthma attack thankyousomuchMarc!

I didn't know

Thanks for the updates. I was only a member for a week before the update but Before the update, I could get very little Play coins You ARE AWESOME MARC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back