Pokémon Day is February 27th

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
You heard it here! Pokémon Day is fast approaching. What are you planning on doing that day? What I know for sure is that The Pokémon Company is planning a few surprises for Pokémon's 21st birthday! For one, Pokemon Go will now once again have the Party Hat Pikachu available for capture. Pokémon Shuffle for the Nintendo 3DS is also joining in on the fun with special promotions and more. So, what do you guys think? Are you excited for Pokémon Day?

Is that all?

Unless we get news about Pokemon Switch, I wouldn't really care much tbh >.>

I don't think that's all. They said they would announce a bunch more news on the day of Pokémon Day. So, that's all they've announced for now, but maybe more in the near future.

Reactions: Marc
Is that all?

Unless we get news about Pokemon Switch, I wouldn't really care much tbh >.>
Pokémon on the switch would be awesome cause Pokémon is an awesome franchise and has been selling for over 20 years so I really hope we see one on the switch if we don’t then that will be a problem

Please, Pokemon Company, please announce some new about Pokemon on the Switch! I'm seriously about to lose it! Also, yay Pokemon Day even though I don't play Pokemon Go or Shuffle!

They do Pokemon day every year and every year it goes by and I'm like, huh... what did they even do???

Reactions: pokerus
Back