Pokémon Gold/Silver for 3DS has a little surprise!

• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
image.jpeg
A Special Celebi just for You!
So we all know the re-releases for Pokemon Gold/Silver are coming to 3DS on September 22nd and that many people are exited to play this game and may even have preordered it already. But what could Nintendo do to make this offer even more better? Well when you purchase this game you will receive a Special Celebi Code!

That's right when you purchase Pokemon Gold or Pokemon Silver you will get a code for the Mythical Pokemon Celebi! In order to find the code, look at the receipt of your purchase and you'll find the code!

What's even better? Well Players can redeem there code in Pokemon Sun/Moon and bring your Celebi to Alola! While this may sound awesome, Players can hold on to their code and redeem their code in Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon!
If you have preordered it you'll receive the code on the games release date. You can get a code between September 22, 2017 - September 21, 2018. The Code of course expires and that will happen on October 31, 2018.

I will have what you will expect from your Celebi down below. Let me know what you guys think, Which game your getting, which starter Pokemon your getting, and if your exited about getting a Celebi Code.

What to expect from your Celebi
251.png

Celebi

Lv.: 30
Type: Psychic/Grass
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves:
Heal Bell
Safeguard
Ancient Power
Future Sight​

I'll choose chikarita :p

Can't even use it in XYORAS... ;-;

I pre-ordered both games for the Celebi codes. >.< I'm very excited about it. I think they're valid starting today? I still need to get RBY, though. I have no idea what I'll pick as my starter! Maybe I'll do the glitch to get all three in my game? There's a video explaining how to do it here, if anyone is interested! It seems like a lot of work, though, haha!

Or embed it here like so:

Oh, I remember getting this for HeartGold and SoulSilver!

Back