Turn Ons/Turn Offs (very optional):
______________________________________________________________________________​
First name:Brooky

Middle name(s):Balore

Surname:Kun
pokemon/trainer:pokemon

Species if pokemon:Eevee

Shiny/normal:Shiny

Looks: http://pa1.narvii.com/5699/5e1f974de241074fde68594f1c3b76335ccbb03f_hq.gif

pokehuman: //secure.static.tumblr.com/db68e40e3c287b55fc3367454d795100/pshvioj/yteo8xinc/tumblr_static_1v9hwjghu6cks00wwcos4cgwg_640_v2.png

Bio:The past is a jerk,wounded and hurt her trainer kicked her out,claiming her "weak!" and "Pathetic!"Being a competitive battler her trainer was she spends most of her days in the wild wishing to prove them wrong,emotions run wild,she keeps a smile though through the pain.
Sexuality:Straight

Personality:A softie yet deep thinking girl who tends to trip over her own steps,very clumsy,shy,submissive.
Very protective,and very sentimental,loves to amuse and be amused.

Love interest (if there is one):Fate.

Turn Ons/Turn Offs (very optional):roughness,ear nipping,tugging of tail,petting,

Likes:Sweets,the moon,rain,pretty decorations,long strolls,chasing after tail.​

First name:Hydro
Middle name(s):Wet
Surname:Smith
Pokemon/Trainer:pokemon
Species if Pokemon:Vaporeon
Shiny/Normal:Normal
Looks:http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/f/fd/134Vaporeon.png/250px-134Vaporeon.png
Bio:Was abandoned as an egg in a town bordering the ocean (leaning towards sunnyshore)
Sexuality:Straight
Personality:Rouge like,Lone wolf
Love interest (if there is one):None

Last edited:
Yay someone accepted! i'm so bored,okay Pt37 how do you want to rp this? classic or descriptive?)

well rn I dont have much time so I would like to start this tomorrow but idc you made the thread go for it to make a start

Okay okay)

The sea was a dangerous one,water pokemon out night scared Hydro a bit but never to much,the waters splashed roughly against Hydro as a nearby Moon lit shore was seen in the FAR distance. Wind was the only thing that spoke.

Hydro decided to swim out from the shore getting later attacked by wild carvanha.

Suddenly the Carvanha's stopped and ran away,a threatening Lapras glaring down at them,seated on the Lapras a male trainer,the Lapras looked so well trained it pained to even see it.

I sat on the trainers shoulders shining a bright silver colour,eyes closed resting.
The trainer lowered a hand to you."Come on your safe now."

Hydro joined the trainer on the Lapras due to having no other choice after the attack.

He held you close and kicked the Lapras side as it glided through the waters,he was bent on healing you.
-later-

Nurse joy soon walked out wheel carting you to the trainer,you were healed,bandages on your two front paws and nother around your ear dorsal.
"Vaporeon is all Healed up Mr. I hope you come back again."The nurse bowed.
The trainer looked at you inspecting you,I still rested on his shoulder.

I went for the door my will being to go back to how it was before

The trainer then grabbed your tail dragging you back."I'm not done."Without a second though he bumped your head with a Masterball.
You went inside....
It bobbed back and forth....
-Ding!-
You were captured.

My ears twitched hearing the sound,I awoke from my nap and stretched emitting a soft cry.
The trainer picked up your ball smirking.

Inside the pokeball it was pure darkness with nothing there yet I still had hope to get out.
(for real a masterball?)

(Mmhm)

"Vaporeon come on out."He mumbled simply letting the ball fall.
I watched.

I popped out of the pokeball surprised of my surroundings

He looked down to you observing you.

"Vee?"I squeak out cutely pawing over to you a little blinking innocently,my pelt shined bright silver.

The trainer watched amused.

I saw the trainer being mad at him I tried to attack

"Eevee"He simply mumbled.
I blocked the attack with a headbutt attack and stood guard over my trainer glaring at you.
"Heh least your good for something."
"Vee..."My ears drooped down my trainer not even paying attention to me but eyeing you.

Suddenly a wild Staraptor takes Eevee away!

I squeak as the Staraptor swooped me up,then bit it hard in the left wing as it released me I lopped back onto the ground and galloped towards you and my trainer.
My trainer looked down to you."Your my Pokemon,you behave! you follow my commands! and you be strong got that?!"
I gallop in to his side again,my bright blue eyes shining in anger.

(Hits the staraptor with an icebeam knocking it out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back