1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Pokemon Rumble World FC Exchange thread!

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi & Planning Plaza' started by Aura_Knight394, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Aura_Knight394

Aura_Knight394 Captain of the S.S. Clark Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    39 coins
    Hey, guys!

So, I just recently got into Pokemon Rumble World after not playing it for a long time (I finished Pokemon Picross and I got bored :/).

I've also heard that there are more benefits for Poke Diamonds with the SpotPass feature.

Therefore, this thread! The purpose of this thread is for Pokemon Rumble World players to exchange Friend Codes and reap the Poke Diamonds that come with it.

Rules
    • You must be an active Pokemon Rumble World player (or at least just have SpotPass enabled. You don't even have to play as long as it sits there with SpotPass enabled)
    • If you're going to put in your FC, make sure you enter everyone else's as well. That way, we can all add each other without having to take more thread space than needed.
    • If you do not want to share your FC, that is fine.
    • You are more than welcome to post more FCs if you have multiple 3DS systems, but each one will need Pokemon Rumble World and the SpotPass for that game enabled for this to work.
    Have Fun!

How to find your Friend Code

1. Go to the home menu of your 3DS
    2. Click on the orange face on the top of the bottom screen.
    3. Go one card over and you will find your FC
    4. Beneath your name on the top screen you will find your FC.
    How to add friends

1. Go to the home menu of your 3DS
    2. Click on the orange face on the top of the bottom screen.
    3. Now, click on the 'Register Friend' button located on the top right of the bottom screen. It has the symbol of the orange face with the plus sign over it.
    4. When prompted, select 'Internet'
    5. Put in the friend code.
    6. When you are given the option to name the guy, just name it whatever. It'll automatically update with the name of the person who put in your code.
    7. If both parties put in the other's code, their friend card will show up.
    And that is it!

Here, I will start:

4227 - 1041 - 8888