Stage 37- Meowth
Stage 38- Croagunk
Stage 39- Corsula
Stage 40- Marill
Stage 41- Mudkip
Stage 42- Vulpix
Stage 43- Lapras
Stage 44- Pigeotto
Stage 45- Mega Slowbro (Must obtain Slowbro before you're able to use)

Rainbow Park
Stage 46- Minccino
Stage 47- Vanillite
Stage 48- Chatot
Stage 49- Axew
Stage 50- Zorua
Stage 51-Mawile
Stage 52- Flaaffy
Stage 53- Vaporeon

Expert (Timed)
These are unlocked as you make your way throughout the main stages
Stage 1- Absol
Stage 2-Rotom (Normal)
Stage 3- Lucario
Stage 4- Articuno
Stage 5- Zapdos
Stage 6- Moltres
Stage 7- Venusaur
Stage 8- Blastoise*
*Stage 8 is unlocked at level 51 in the main

Special

Mew- Temporarily available once you check in with internet. Available until 3/9/2015
Meowth- Can not be caught or defeated in the special area. Match up coins for extra money. The more pairs you match up, the faster Meowth will use its special which will change several Pokemon on the board into coins.

More to come as I complete levels.

Pokemon Abilities
Power of 4-Attacks do more damage when you make a match of four.
Available on- Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Kangaskhan

Power of 5- Attacks do more damage when you make a match of five
Available on- Mew

Opportunist- Attacks can occasionally deal greater damage than usual
Available on- Pidgey, Pichu, Espurr, Togepi, Mareep, Flaafy, Audino, Purrloin, Happiny, Swablu, Phanpy, Nidoran M, Nidoran F, Bunneary, Lopunny, Vulpix, Azurill, Marill, Swirlix, Chingling, Surskit, Vanillite,

Dragon Talon- Attacks sometimes deal greater damage than usual
Available on- Axew

Flap- Occasionally delays a ground type opponent's disruption
Available on- Chatot, Pigeotto

Stabilize- Occasionally erases one of the foe's disruptions on the board
Available on- Mudkip, Slowpoke

Pyre- Increases damage done by any fire types in a combo
Available on- Torchic

Prank- Occasionally changes when a foe will next disrupt your play
Available on- Croagunk

Eject- Removes one non-Support Pokemon icon without fail
Available on- Corsola

Risk Taker- Damage may randomly be increased or decreased
Available on- Sableye

Mega Boost- Fills the mega gauge of a Pokeomon of the same type
Available on- Meowth, Eevee

Swap- Can replace a Pokemon with one of your Pokemon
Available on- Illumise

Crowd Control- The more Volbeat in the puzzle area, the more damage
Available on- Volbeat

Rock Break- Destroys one breakable-rock disruption without fail
Available on- Taillow

Heavy Hitter- Attacks sometimes deal greater damage than usual
Available on- Riolu

Astonish- Can delay your opponent's disruption for a turn
Available on- Litwick

Sinister Power- Increase damage done by any dark types in a combo
Available on- Zorua

Mind Zap- Can delay your opponent's disruption for a turn
Available on- Absol

Mega Evolution Abilities

Mega Audino- Erases all Pokemon within one space of the match
Mega Kangaskhan- Erases all Pokemon in the five columns to the left and right
Mega Sableye- Erases all Pokemon in an O-Shaped pattern

That was fun and took a bit. v.v

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jimpo, Bluefoot, Hikki and 4 others
Thanks for the info this will definitely help btw i neeed dome help what should i use to take down absol and after that catch and defeat mew lus can you explain how umbreon shows up in the absol fight .Again thanks for the info this will definitely help.

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX
Thanks for the info this will definitely help btw i neeed dome help what should i use to take down absol and after that catch and defeat mew lus can you explain how umbreon shows up in the absol fight .Again thanks for the info this will definitely help.
I suggest getting Mew first because it has a really low catch rate and is temporary. Absol won't ever disappear, but Mew will.
For Mew, Sableye, Purrloin, Illumise, Volbeat, Zorua, Litwick, and Surskit are strong. I suggest Sableye because it can mega evolve. Volbeat because the ability is quirky, and then the highest attack powers you have.
Use of an great ball is up to you. If you go for a great ball, remember to do the Meowth puzzle every 24 hours to make money. The first time you beat Mew, you'll make 1k so that'll help.

For Absol, I used Mega Kangskhan because I love the ability and it clears. I didn't wait for Pokemon to disappear off of the board after I matched them, I just immediately went to the next match even while th board was refilling.
As for Umbreon.. I'm not sure. I think it's a disruption, since Umbreon is dark, it deals less damage to it.

This is really great :) Thanks for taking the time to make this. *extends his eye to some Pokemon*

Stickied because Shuffle is really relevant at the moment and this is awesome.

Just to add to your list;

Rainbow Park
Stage 54-Vaporeon (I think you missed one since it's not number 53 but 54)
Stage 55-Charmeleon
Stage 56-Buizel
Stage 57-Wartortle
Stage 58-Hawluncha
Stage 59-Ivysaur
Stage 60-Mega Lopunny

Galerie Rouge
Stage 61-Bonsly
Stage 62-Gastly
Stage 63-Marshtomp
Stage 64-Dratini
Stage 65-Amaura
Stage 66-Combusken
Stage 67-Meowstic (male)
Stage 68-Togetic
Stage 69-Slowbro
Stage 70-Umbreon
Stage 71-Espeon
Stage 72-Grovyle
Stage 73-Swellow
Stage 74-Cubone
Stage 75-Mega Altaria

Bonbon Boulevard
Stage 76-Azumarill
Stage 77-Mienfoo
Stage 78-Snorunt
Stage 79-Sylveon
Stage 80-Miltank
Stage 81-Meowstic (female)
Stage 82-Masquerain
Stage 83-Cottonee
Stage 84-Petilil
Stage 85-Dedenne
Stage 86-Slurpuff
Stage 87-Liepard
Stage 88-Chansey
Stage 89-Gulpin
Stage 90-Mega Mawile (I'm stuck here so I'm training my pokémon at the previous levels now)

Expert
Stage 9-Charizard
Stage 10-Dragonite
Stage 11-Sceptile

Reactions: Magik
Okay let me help.

After Mega Mawile, the stages are:

Stage 91- Bronzong
Stage 92- Emolga
Stage 93 - Sudowoodo
Stage 94- Scyther (stuck)

Scyher seems hard to knock out (at least for me) don't really know if my setup is bad or not. im using Mega Mawile-Chatot-Swellow-Sudowoodo

--------------HOW TO BEAT ARTICUNO------------

-Mega Mawile: beat him at stage 90 (its far in my opinion but its the only way, cuz its a bit hard to beat him.) you can catch the Normal Mawile at Stage 51.

-Lucario (I only used psychic types to catch him, its a hard one to catch, do your best for those who dont have it) hes on ExStages.

-Klefki: does great damage and worth his ability, you can catch him at Stage 18

Charmeleon: leave the foe burned, why not? caught at Stage 55

I can't ensure your victory with these, since you have 2 minutes and you have to be very fast since he goes toe to toe FREEZING your team, you dont have short breaks.

My complain: there is no charizard x mega stone. *cries*

GL

Last edited:
Reactions: Magik
Ooooh, all the help is awesome. ^^
If we could get some abilities listed, that would be awesome!
I'm working on catching all of them, so I'll list abilities as I go.

Okay let me help.

After Mega Mawile, the stages are:

Stage 91- Bronzong
Stage 92- Emolga
Stage 93 - Sudowoodo
Stage 94- Scyther (stuck)

Scyher seems hard to knock out (at least for me) don't really know if my setup is bad or not. im using Mega Mawile-Chatot-Swellow-Sudowoodo

--------------HOW TO BEAT ARTICUNO------------

-Mega Mawile: beat him at stage 90 (its far in my opinion but its the only way, cuz its a bit hard to beat him.) you can catch the Normal Mawile at Stage 51.

-Lucario (I only used psychic types to catch him, its a hard one to catch, do your best for those who dont have it) hes on ExStages.

-Klefki: does great damage and worth his ability, you can catch him at Stage 18

Charmeleon: leave the foe burned, why not? caught at Stage 55

I can't ensure your victory with these, since you have 2 minutes and you have to be very fast since he goes toe to toe FREEZING your team, you dont have short breaks.

My complain: there is no charizard x mega stone. *cries*

GL
Any ideas on how to beat Mega Mawile? I'm always almost there and then I have no more moves left. I currently use Mega Sableye (level 5; attack power 60), Lucario (level 1; attack power 70), Hawluncha (level 2; attack power 53) and Cubone (level 2; attack power 53). I'm working on leveling them up but it takes forever. I also tried to catch Moltres to help me out but it's still too strong. I'd rather no resort to using coins or jewels.

Any ideas on how to beat Mega Mawile? I'm always almost there and then I have no more moves left. I currently use Mega Sableye (level 5; attack power 60), Lucario (level 1; attack power 70), Hawluncha (level 2; attack power 53) and Cubone (level 2; attack power 53). I'm working on leveling them up but it takes forever. I also tried to catch Moltres to help me out but it's still too strong. I'd rather no resort to using coins or jewels.

I used Mega Sableye lv 2 - Lucario lv 4 ( I believe he was on Attack Power 78, My current Lucario has Attack Power 80 and its lv 5)
Charmeleon lv 2, and Mienfoo lv 2 (his ability Hitting Streak does more damage the more times in a row it is triggered, a little uber)

(Predictable questions)

-¿Why do you have a Lucario lv 4, do you buy jewels or what?: No, I caught him after I caught Mew, it just took my time a little, persistence is key.

-Mienfoo? I though Hawlucha was better. : Abilities are more important than the Attack Power.

-Then im ok with Mega Sableye and 3 super-effective pokémons, now what? : Let me explain it using a square:

◾ Game (Had to edit it because the squares I made are sort of broken)

O
OXO l O = Super Effective Pokémon you re gonna use.
O

X = Other Pokémon use, doesn't matter if its Mega, they don't do much.

Replace X with O and it should follow the + Pattern (Double Hit)

OOXOO Don't go and place 3 already, whenever you SEE this...

O O X O O
O
O

Whenever you see an X annoying there replace with O, (ps: im doing my best to explain this)

This is more LIKELY to perform more combos, this method I use, and it works, when you see more Os horizontally and vertically with an X do that.

2nd Method:

Y
O l Y: Other Super Effective Pokémon
O l O: Same as Y
YOY l X: Pokémon you re not likely to use.

l means separate.

O
O Replace.
O If there is 4 or more Replace inmediately.
YYY

This is another way to make things more easily against Mega Mawile, if you already know those 2 Methods be more intelligent, or if you don't stand a chance just buy 5+Moves for 800 Coins.

About coins: Since there is NO Greatball I'd rather use it on 1.5 Exp Points (Its only 300C) Or 5+Moves (800C) and it seems
we cannot buy hearts using coins, damn it.

Again, predictably questions:

-I don't wanna use coins. : In my opinion you should use to boost your Super Effective Pokémons EXP, it is a worth.

- 5+ Moves are very little. : you never know.... probably you can make a whole combo with those 5 Moves, thus I don't
recommend it since its expensive.

-Then what I gain lvling up my Pokémons? : their Attack Power goes up and if you re going to use them against any Weakness Pokémon they got double damage, I tested it.

-I'm scared of using other mega evolutions, and I don't wanna waste hearts. : Simply, do not use them. I have 3 Megas for now.

M Audino: Removes an Entire Square: Okay, a bit useful in my opinion.

MLopunny: Removes vertically all Pokémons, works better if the MLopunny is horizontally.

Mega Kangaskhan does the same but in a Horizontally Form, MLopunny does the Vertical Form.

Mega Sableye performs the O- Form. (I quite like it)

EDIT: I made great squares to make this more understandable but the forum doesn't seem to resist it so they are broken up, sadly.

Uhm, that's all I can say, hope you understand, GL

---PersonSP: tell me your results later :D

Last edited:
Reactions: PersonSP
It is a really good guide really and I like it also to the others who posted their tips on the comments . But @PersonSP and @Fang Wow did you already reached that far !?!? I like those tips and guides . I have one too . In the expert stages , you can freely move the pokemon as you please . So if you move a pokemon and you get no matches it will stay there . Not sure if it helps but it is something so maybe you can use this to your advantage when fighting some pokemon . I still havent caught Lucario cuz its so hard !!! I even wasted 2 great balls on it !

It is a really good guide really and I like it also to the others who posted their tips on the comments . But @PersonSP and @Fang Wow did you already reached that far !?!? I like those tips and guides . I have one too . In the expert stages , you can freely move the pokemon as you please . So if you move a pokemon and you get no matches it will stay there . Not sure if it helps but it is something so maybe you can use this to your advantage when fighting some pokemon . I still havent caught Lucario cuz its so hard !!! I even wasted 2 great balls on it !

Yes, in EXStages you can move your pokémon freely.

Predictable questions:

-What should I do if I got time and not moves limit? this sucks! : Since I was a kid I liked to do things fast, just like in the games, skip everything and go to the Elite Four, To the depths with the Pokédex, things like that.

You don't need concentration here, you have to be fast, don't just sit there and look for 4, match 3 always and the combos will be perform by surprise, trust me.

-10 Seconds ARE NOTHING! : In many cases I use the 10 seconds (seriously) just to beat the pokémon and get out of the EXStages, but in your case I'll save them for +5 Moves, (This is not a spoiler, but a warning) Later you will confront Pokémons even with 3 moves limit, no joke.

-Man I can't beat any EXStage Pokémon... : Being fast with your 3DS/DS Pencil its the key, and yes, you have to rush it.
In my case Im using a school pen, because I lost my DS pencil, last time I used a scissor, not joking, also in the case of Lucario you need only 3 psychic/flying pokémon, but if you really want Lucario be persistence with him, just like I did with Charizard in EXstage9.

-Its there any mega psychic Pokémon?: Yes, Slowbro, you have to beat him at Stage 45 And you get the Mega Stone.
You will find Slowbro on Stage 69 with no guaranteed catch, stay serious.

-Can I find more powerful pokémon in the future? I believe YES, but actually I just go around 50- 70 Attack Power Pokémon which is a bit useless exceptually his ability.

-LOL I though Lucario was steel type as well: Don't blame me for that, the game says he's fightning, then he's fightning, destroy him with psychic types.

-Okay Fang, how did you catch Lucario? : I caught him at 36%, No Greatball. I used 3 psychic pokémons, I was still a beginner so I had: Espurr - Mew - Pidgey.

-Mew!!?? Seriously?? : If you don't have it I would recommend have any dark type in your team, get Purrloin, he's at the very start.

My recommendation: Lucario has a great Attack Power and he's very useful , also if you don't have caught Mew you have to catch him, she an event Pokémon and may disappear, but Lucario will not.

GL

Reactions: slain22 and YoshiXD44
Yes, in EXStages you can move your pokémon freely.

Predictable questions:

-What should I do if I got time and not moves limit? this sucks! : Since I was a kid I liked to do things fast, just like in the games, skip everything and go to the Elite Four, To the depths with the Pokédex, things like that.

You don't need concentration here, you have to be fast, don't just sit there and look for 4, match 3 always and the combos will be perform by surprise, trust me.

-10 Seconds ARE NOTHING! : In many cases I use the 10 seconds (seriously) just to beat the pokémon and get out of the EXStages, but in your case I'll save them for +5 Moves, (This is not a spoiler, but a warning) Later you will confront Pokémons even with 3 moves limit, no joke.

-Man I can't beat any EXStage Pokémon... : Being fast with your 3DS/DS Pencil its the key, and yes, you have to rush it.
In my case Im using a school pen, because I lost my DS pencil, last time I used a scissor, not joking, also in the case of Lucario you need only 3 psychic/flying pokémon, but if you really want Lucario be persistence with him, just like I did with Charizard in EXstage9.

-Its there any mega psychic Pokémon?: Yes, Slowbro, you have to beat him at Stage 45 And you get the Mega Stone.
You will find Slowbro on Stage 69 with no guaranteed catch, stay serious.

-Can I find more powerful pokémon in the future? I believe YES, but actually I just go around 50- 70 Attack Power Pokémon which is a bit useless exceptually his ability.

-LOL I though Lucario was steel type as well: Don't blame me for that, the game says he's fightning, then he's fightning, destroy him with psychic types.

-Okay Fang, how did you catch Lucario? : I caught him at 36%, No Greatball. I used 3 psychic pokémons, I was still a beginner so I had: Espurr - Mew - Pidgey.

-Mew!!?? Seriously?? : If you don't have it I would recommend have any dark type in your team, get Purrloin, he's at the very start.

My recommendation: Lucario has a great Attack Power and he's very useful , also if you don't have caught Mew you have to catch him, she an event Pokémon and may disappear, but Lucario will not.

GL
Thanks you man!

I dunno I just played it and -Poof!- level 90 and now I'm stuck. I even tried the mega start boost but it didn't save me. Mega Mawile always survives with tiny amount of health. :mad: I did clear some expert stages though.

I dunno I just played it and -Poof!- level 90 and now I'm stuck. I even tried the mega start boost but it didn't save me. Mega Mawile always survives with tiny amount of health. :mad: I did clear some expert stages though.

Hmm..

Try to make combos and don't waste money on instant mega evolution, use 5+ moves.

Also try to combo with Sableye to rush Mega Ev and break the black rocks/ice, that's what I did last time. not really much help, what I remember I did beat him only by breaking the iceblocks and black rocks so I can combo better.

I got some combo patterns but probably you WON'T understand me, but once YOU GET IT I hope it will improve your game, im doing my best to help you.

+ PATTERN: likely appears when in the center of the + combo its another pokémon.
L PATTERN: appears when there is another pokémon in the mid of vertically and horizontally.
¬ PATTERN: same as L, only need to recognize it.
- PATTERN: try to stack them as much as you can, 4 or 5, or even 6.
I PATTERN: same as -, try to stack as much as you can.

Dealing with Ice Blocks: you need to destroy them by Mega Evolve or combo, destroying them will effectively grant more combos.
Dealing with
Black Rocks: actually I haven't found another way than Mega Evolve to how to destroy them, if that happens be careful setting your combos.
Annoying Pokémon (Not on your team):
Probably most of the game they are in, these probably you don't have and are the same type as the Pokémon you need to defeat, it can be performed with combos but low dmg since its not effective or not the same type, SOMETIMES they are useful because it allows more combo streaks ad worth damage.

I'm currently on Stage 120, GL PersonSP.

Reactions: PersonSP
Hmm..

Try to make combos and don't waste money on instant mega evolution, use 5+ moves.

Also try to combo with Sableye to rush Mega Ev and break the black rocks/ice, that's what I did last time. not really much help, what I remember I did beat him only by breaking the iceblocks and black rocks so I can combo better.

I got some combo patterns but probably you WON'T understand me, but once YOU GET IT I hope it will improve your game, im doing my best to help you.

+ PATTERN: likely appears when in the center of the + combo its another pokémon.
L PATTERN: appears when there is another pokémon in the mid of vertically and horizontally.
¬ PATTERN: same as L, only need to recognize it.
- PATTERN: try to stack them as much as you can, 4 or 5, or even 6.
I PATTERN: same as -, try to stack as much as you can.

Dealing with Ice Blocks: you need to destroy them by Mega Evolve or combo, destroying them will effectively grant more combos.
Dealing with
Black Rocks: actually I haven't found another way than Mega Evolve to how to destroy them, if that happens be careful setting your combos.
Annoying Pokémon (Not on your team):
Probably most of the game they are in, these probably you don't have and are the same type as the Pokémon you need to defeat, it can be performed with combos but low dmg since its not effective or not the same type, SOMETIMES they are useful because it allows more combo streaks ad worth damage.

I'm currently on Stage 120, GL PersonSP.
Thanks for the help, though I already knew this stuff I'm sure you'll help out newbies. ;) BIG NEWS: using no particular strategy (I kind of gave up) I finally beat it! Yes! :D So now Skyther is next, but since I heavily trained all my fire pokémon to beat Mega Mawile I doubt he'll be much of a problem.

Reactions: Fang and 18
I appreciate you going through and doing this for us. Its a simple but fun game that you can play quickly and go off and do something else. This helps me get all of them which is the goal lol.

Thanks

Reactions: Fang
btw i'm at somewhere near gastly i have passed dratini but need some advice on how to catch him,since when i defeated him i used two great balls on him and that wasted a lot of coins so i was wondering how much power does he have and what is his ability.

btw i'm at somewhere near gastly i have passed dratini but need some advice on how to catch him,since when i defeated him i used two great balls on him and that wasted a lot of coins so i was wondering how much power does he have and what is his ability.

Gastly has Attack Power : 50 and has Spookify (Leaves the foe spooked) to understand better it leaves the pokémon paralyzed for like 2-3 turns, sometimes 1.

Dratini has Attack Power: 50 and has Opportunist (Attacks can occasionally deal greater damage than usual) you may understand this one.

A spooked pokémon also takes more damage from ghosttype attacks.

*Stage 8 is unlocked at level 51 in the main

Just so you know i have seen that it Expert pokemon are unlocked by the number of S-Ranks you have
(150 to unlock Mewtwo)

I currently at Stage 90 Mega Mawile with 80 S- Ranks (not including expert don't know if it affects it) and i have expert 12 unlocked

Hopes this helps

Last edited:
Back