1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread!

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi & Planning Plaza' started by N, Nov 24, 2015.

1. N

N The Poyo Leader Gym Leader

Play Coins:
    822 coins
    I feel this thread will be necessary for people like me >.>

So basically if you faint in a dungeon you have an option to get rescued by a friend. If you dont know how to do this, it's simple. First, from the main menu head to pelipper island. From there talk to the West Pelipper and tell him you want to send help mail. (P.S. You can attempt 3 self rescues). From there you can tell him to send help mail via QR code or passcode. Once the codes are generated you can send them to a friend to have them help you.

To help a friend out, go to Pelipper island and talk to West Pelipper saying you want to receive help mail. Then you can enter the passcode or scan the QR code to go to the dungeon where the friend is defeated and help them out. After you save them in the dungeon you have to send another mail saying you saved them. Afterwards you both are done, and dont forget to send Thank You Mail because thats a nice thing to do.

So this thread is just for saving each other. If you faint in a dungeon just send the passcode and QR code to this thread, and a rescuer should reply to the person calling for help. After you save them you must tag them in a post and send them the code to receive mail about them getting rescued.

That is all and happy rescuing ^-^
  2. jr6002

jr6002 That one guy Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    205 coins
    That works online? wow i should try that
  3. N

Play Coins:
    822 coins
    QR Codes and Passwords work both online and local.
  4. jr6002

Play Coins:
    205 coins
    ok i thought it was like a streetpass thing, i didnt look too much into it

well count me in for helping :p
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015
    N likes this.
  5. N

Play Coins:
    822 coins
    I will need you soon. Very very soon.
  6. rsngamer

rsngamer I have no idea Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    50 coins
    Got beaten to the punch :p I was gonna make one of these when I got the game :p
    N likes this.
  7. Taiiny

Taiiny I ate in the past few minutes Cat Enthusiast

Play Coins:
    25 coins
    I'll help. I mostly restart my game when I die
    tho.
  8. jr6002

Play Coins:
    205 coins
    i'll just use my OP Salamance or charizard to rush through the dungeon for rescuing XD
  9. Swegged-up4tacos

Swegged-up4tacos Life orb shedninja Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    23 coins
    Plz help.. I died in the tutorial! Plz help! Rescue me! I cant continue. I think i broke my game.
  10. jr6002

Play Coins:
    205 coins
    holy crap dude lol
  11. N

Play Coins:
    822 coins
    Wat ._.
  12. aMEWzing

aMEWzing New Kid on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Haha this thread really needs to become more popular as to supply what everyone in PSMD so needs, and I truly hope it does once the other release comes in February or so. Anyway, let me get to the point. (and make a little fill-out list for better organization)

Mail Type: Help-Me Mail
    Place: Spiral Vortex
    Floor: B3F
    Client: Grovyle
    Team: Spacial Mend
    QR Code:
    Help-Me Mail 1.jpg
    Reward:
    Request anything and I can send it via Thank-You Mail. (Seeds, Wands, Looplets, Treasures, etc so long as I have it)
    jr6002 likes this.
  13. Taiiny

Taiiny I ate in the past few minutes Cat Enthusiast

Play Coins:
    25 coins
    I'll do it. PM me.
  14. jasjas

jasjas ~It's called a hustle sweetheart~ Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    73 coins
    Haha, I have a feeling I will be using this a lot when I get the game xD

This is a great idea. I may not be able to help or ask for help right now, but just you wait until I get the game Cx
  15. DrkChckn

DrkChckn Team Dairy Heirs Founder Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    4 coins
    Have you fainted in a dungeon and need some assistance?
    Don't want to risk rescuing yourself?
    Perhaps having just one extra item could help you finish the dungeon?

TEAM DAIRY HEIRS IS HERE TO HELP!

Consisting of myself, Charmeleon, and my good friend Riolu, we have decided to publicly announce our decision to help any fellow Pokemon in need.

Just let us know what you need and we will be happy to provide our services!
    If you need a certain item upon rescue, ask and we will check to see if we have it in our MASSIVE item storage.
    (All items have been verified by Mr. Kecleon at the market to be of the HIGHEST QUALITY.)
  16. PersonSP

PersonSP Writing- 'n-Drawing-aholic

Play Coins:
    1,861 coins
    I'll just *bump* this thread. I don't own the game, but this seems like an awesome idea. ^.^
  17. N

Play Coins:
    822 coins
    I'm gonna need some help
    Dungeon: Flagstone Cave
    Floor: B8F
    Client: Emolga (Team Poyo)
    Difficulty: 4 stars
    [​IMG]
    I have lots of good items to give as thank you mail if you want. Just rescue ASAP >.<
  18. N

Play Coins:
    822 coins
    Never mind I got my self rescue to work
  19. Marc

Marc One does not simply type. One is a number. Forum Management

Play Coins:
    3,059 coins
    N likes this.
  20. Retto

Retto I Dewotteva I want. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    3 coins
    xP huh... totally forgot the game had a QR rescue thingy. I should troll and have some one save me on like floor 50 or something.