OperaPortable [PoC]
qBittorrentPortable [PoC]
DiscordPortable [PoC]
DiscordCanaryPortable [PoC]
NTLitePortable [PoC]
DolphinPortable [PoC v5.0]

If you would like something made let me know and ill look into it ! :D

something im carrying over from elsewhere posted to also here posted

new update: added more titles to launchers (mostly to update parts so you can tell its updating on slower connections) and objects no longer show as much text when downloading. also try out the note of the day test and let me know what its like using it

oh yea. i also fixed issues with pathing. so thats a thing. no more sending steam saves to the void and such ^^"

i also fixed a few quicklauncher writers and an issue with the launch menu not showing stuff (this issue has been a thing forever howd i not see it @~@)

Updates To CemuPortable And SteamPortable: Fixed an issue with variables that caused cemu to not upgrade properly and steam to not even save. so yea... that was an akward moment. but the good thing is it was only for one release. also quicklauncher writers exist now.

my next update will probably (maybe) be an import feature (when I become unlazy)

Update Launcher For OBS; Now Downloads 19.0.2 (Now Has Auto-Configiration Option). If you already have the launcher you can click update and then choose upgrade afterwards to get the new version. if you don't have it you can download it using my suite

Updated Following Launchers: Steam, Minecraft, LastPass. Reason: Put "" In The Wrong Places.
So Make Sure To Update (Also Copy Data Manually To Needed Folders If You Were Using Releases: [[Minecraft v8]]; ".minecraft" And "java" To "\data\minecraft\" [[Steam v10]]; Anything Resembling A Game Title To "\data\appdata\" and [[LastPass v7]]; "lastpass" to "\data\lastpass\" To Access Where All This Would Be Type %appdata% In Explorer. Previous Versions Shouldn't Be Affected)

and my posts about the admin merging my posts into one big ugly blob were deleted. good job. on another note I have updated the launcher for cemu to use 1.8.0

I added a portable version of Visual Studio Code BTW its PoC but works as far as ive tested. no fancy gui yet. download using the suite or straight from the repo if you want. (yes I know the way I download the file is kinda cancer)

Update to Visual Studio Code Portable Launcher PoC if you downloaded the program before you can use the suite to delete and redownload it if not you can use the suite to download it; changes: cleaner directory storage. few bug fixes. also if you had the first version of the PoC use "u" to migrate your files after update.

bug fixes to the cia option of project kaeru setup also I added a note saying that its no longer recommended. update at will.
also all instances of Project Kaeru have been changed to Kaeru World as its now called

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/ portable soon maybe (not just client but maybe server too) working on it now

update: PoC is practically finished

TeamViewer PoC Release

Attachments

• note_of_the_day.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
if youre wondering why everything is merged together like this ask an admin.

added a change to the teamviewer host poc so now it wont continue until 7zip closes (only the one being opened to install it not any other 7zip windows)

sorry i havent posted here updates in awhile heres what you missed:
working on an opera portable just for fun :D its really easily made.
ill maybe work on a dolphin portable or whatever since everyone keeps asking :/
added a change to the teamviewer host poc so now it wont continue until 7zip closes (only the one being opened to install it not any other 7zip windows)
opera is pretty neato. i would highly recommend it :^)
as you may have noticed ive been uploading mostly PoC's 1. to try to iron out bugs before release 2. updates would likely more be features than bug fixes 3. laziness + lack of being at the house 4. im testing new setups and ways to do things and seeings if people like it.

also i dont know if i posted about it but i made an opera portable PoC

anyone willing to help me find out whats wrong with this?

Attachments

• debug.zip
    315 bytes · Views: 2
made quality changes to the mainstream programs in accordance to a test i did. 7zip will now run. after close execution will continue. the title section and readme is not required. this will only effect you if you havent ran it before and just makes it simpler to install

specificly tor steam qtemu and lastpass

also qBittorent has been added. plz no pirating.

also for those using the PoC versions of things when the main is released the PoC will no longer be available for download.

projects im considering turning release after much hours of successful testing: vscode and teamviewer / teamviewer host

update to all projects. updater crashes when offline or github error. fixed this issue

teamviewer is also released now. neither update properly im unsure why. ill look into it sometime.

https://www.reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/68entb/install_discord_on_to_a_portable_drive_possible/ well. i know what im gonna work on next

Edit: discord portable is finished. just need to un-hardcode filenames and figure out if updates are handled kindly.

Edit #2: discord portable released. however the next update will break it (the installer not discord) i will fix this easily

Edit #3: new version uploaded that fixes the whole new discord version problem for installing. it should be able to install any version now.

forgot to take the part that jumps straight to extraction out. sorry yall if you downloaded just now. download again.

Last edited by a moderator:
in preperation for my next project i finally made it so 32bit and 64bit dll's goto different folders. update dll downloader portable using the menu (cant be updated using the suite cause its a seperate repository)

affected projects are: obs, steam, and cemu. update those if you have them and redownload the .dll files.

i released a poc of ntlite portable btw

discord canary too

vscode is now released and has an automatic file mover for both PoC v1 and PoC v2

programmed a release with a poc wew. also i sorta messed it up a bit by running the installer while code was running

update to teamviewer, teamviewer host, and vscode: launchers now delete the PoC versions of themselves

made a release in the suite of kodi poc launcher. feel free to download

Attachments

• DCoKXQ9XsAEpACZ.jpg
    DCoKXQ9XsAEpACZ.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 1
kodi portable released. feel free to download using the suite

Back