Prove yourself to be the best Kirby in Kirby: Battle Royale!

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk

Kirby has returned to Nintendo 3DS, and this time, this fellow puffball enters the tourney to face his toughest rival yet... another Kirby?! Yep, it seems that all the Kirbies will be facing each other in 10 different battle modes until only one Kirby stands victorious. This game will be released in January 19th, 2018. Any thoughts about this game?

It...Looks different, for sure. Lots of potential for fun, but we'll just hafta see how it goes. It kinda reminds me of some odd hybrid between Mario Party and Smash...But Kirby.

My biggest hopes is that as a spin-off, it gets the sort of playability and love as Air Ride did. If they can carry over that kind of 'feel', so to speak, into this? Will probably pick it up - I don't have any multiplayer games on my 3DS beyond Pokémon and Smash.

I like the game, and the 3d fighting style, but why are we getting a 3rd kirby game based solely around fighting? I feel we could've had a bundle of Kirby Fighters, Team Kirby Clash, and this new game, rather than 3 separate ones.

Back