PTCG coming to iphone/android?

• Thread starter Skittyskull
  • Start date
Skittyskull

Skittyskull

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
I've been dying to have TCG for the iphone, due to not having a tablet or computer to play it on. But I have heard something about it being confirmed at a confrence that a pokemon card game is suppose to arrive to the app store in the future after a zelda game. So are they meaning TCG or something else?

The pokemon trading card game is already on the google store for Android. So unless you mean differnt card game or that means something else. I don't know what talking about.

The pokemon trading card game is already on the google store for Android. So unless you mean differnt card game or that means something else. I don't know what talking about.
I know they have it in the store for tablets to play but I didn't know that they had it for android phones, last time I checked Iphone has no app for it but I pad does

I know they have it in the store for tablets to play but I didn't know that they had it for android phones, last time I checked Iphone has no app for it but I pad does
Oh ok. I don't have phone so I wouldn't know. I just thouth tablits and phones had same thing.

Back