Puzzles and Dragons + Super Mario Bros. Edition

• Thread starter Scraggy32
  • Start date
Scraggy32

Scraggy32

Scraggy FTW
Towns Folk
For those of you who have purchase this game (Wether it was a Physical copy or a Digital Copy) Tell me what is your opinion? For me, It is very fun and it really puts in a new perspective for me. Playing Puzzles and Dragons Z was really Amazing with the Monsters you fight and the fact that you can make your team stronger is Awesome. The Mario Edition really puts in a new Perspective for the Mario Series, It's like you're actually going through the Mushroom Kingdom while fighting Enemies. In other words, It is a very awesome game to play!

I found the Mario part quite boring to be honest. No hub, just puzzles, and with all Mario enemies that you already know, so they stripped the fun of discovering new monsters. Lets evolve a Kupa, oooh it has wings now... =/

But the Puzzle and Dragons part though is quite entertaining. Far form being the game of the year though but still enjoyable.

It was not too bad actually. Like Mika said, the Mario one was not the best but the Dragon 1 is awesome! Its a rpg puzzle game that levels up and you use the characters and train them to fight other enemies so you can win and become the champion. Its not too bad for 30 dollars.

I found the Mario part quite boring to be honest. No hub, just puzzles, and with all Mario enemies that you already know, so they stripped the fun of discovering new monsters. Lets evolve a Kupa, oooh it has wings now... =/

But the Puzzle and Dragons part though is quite entertaining. Far form being the game of the year though but still enjoyable.

The first one (Puzzles and Dragons Z) Was really exciting and as far as the Mario one goes, I read somewhere that it's good for people who are new to the Puzzles and Dragons games.

The Mario part of it was decently fun. I like puzzle games, so it wasn't all that bad for me, but the Puzzles and Dragons part was much better. I spent more time on that part because i wasn't used to the franchise and I love seeing the designs for enemies they came up with.

The first one (Puzzles and Dragons Z) Was really exciting and as far as the Mario one goes, I read somewhere that it's good for people who are new to the Puzzles and Dragons games.

I never played a game of the franchise before and it felt way oversimplified, quite slow and not that interesting =/ The Puzzle and Dragons Z game was simple enough on its own, the Mario part stripped that much wasn't really... necessary I'd say? It felt rushed and... Well, I'll just see it as a bonus that came with the Puzzle game, not a game on its own.

Back