AC: NL Random Animal Crossing: New Leaf items for play coins!

• Thread starter Chewy and the porgs
  • Start date
Chewy and the porgs

Chewy and the porgs

The porgs asked me to join them
Towns Folk
Hi I'm new here but my main purpose of joining is to earn download codes for some 3ds games and it would take a lot longer if I didn't sell SOMETHING.

I am currently selling 6 random items for 10 play coins (As I said I'm new so if this is a too high of a price please tell me)

Let me know if you are interested!

Not meaning to shoot down your idea for a shop, but a lot of people have done this kind of thing already. Plus, no one really plays ACNL anymore, so you're probably out of luck there. Again, not trying to judge you or anything. If you still want to, go for it! Just thought I'd pop in and offer some advice. What a lot of people do on this site is sell or trade Steam keys as well, so that might be a good idea for a shop. As well, if you use Steam and would like some cool games, take a look at my shop if you want! I sell a variety of games, such as Sonic CD, and more! Drop by if you want! And good luck on your shop!

Sorry I have no clue what steam is. This is pretty much all that I can offer anyways sooooo... it's all I have to give out. Thanks for the feedback though!

No problem! Just wanting to help! Although, if you wanna know more about Steam, I'll leave a link to their site. Almost everyone uses it nowadays! Good luck on your shop!

http://store.steampowered.com/

Sorry I have no clue what steam is. This is pretty much all that I can offer anyways sooooo... it's all I have to give out. Thanks for the feedback though!
I will be happy to buy some things off you but first let me earn some playcoins

I'm currently trying to increase my HHA score significantly and I would love to see your collection of items. Unfortunately, i'm a new user so I got to rack uo some play coins first. Looking foward to new furniture for my home!

Back