Show Off Random Art - GamerDudeXXX

• Thread starter GamerDudeXXX
  • Start date

What should I draw next? Optional to specify in comments.

• Random Marvel Superhero

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GamerDudeXXX

GamerDudeXXX

The Awesome
Towns Folk
Most of my work is on paper, though when I get time I do a draw over in Autodesk Sketchbook. Feel free to comment and request. Movie and game characters only.
Attached file is an example of my work both on paper and Sketchbook. All art is mine and nothing is copied.
The Legend Of Zelda - Shiek
image.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc
Most of my work is on paper, though when I get time I do a draw over in Autodesk Sketchbook. Feel free to comment and request. Movie and game characters only.
Attached file is an example of my work both on paper and Sketchbook. All art is mine and nothing is copied.
The Legend Of Zelda - Shiek
View attachment 17156

View attachment 17158
@GamerDudeXXX you should start drawing random pokemon because it's a real great practice when I started with my art skills I started by learning how to draw pokemon in a piece of paper back then I kind of sucked at drawing I used to draw so terrible that people would laugh at me ,but I started to get some practice by drawing everyday because I wanted my talent to come out ,but it didn't later I got a Art class in junior year in high schooland when I started to draw my art starring getting better the teacher would always encourages and never told us to give up and I was so happy to get this clas because I was so good at art the girl next to me always wanted to copy I didn't let her though because she wanted to get all the credit for herself and tell the teacher what she drew (To show off) also there was this kid who was 1 year older than me who had competition with me he would try to draw nice to because he wanted to get good grades and showed off while I didn't care I just kept doing my best so everyone could see Emmy cool talents do I recommend you to start drawing good by practicing how to draw with some normal easy characters.

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX
@GamerDudeXXX you should start drawing random pokemon because it's a real great practice when I started with my art skills I started by learning how to draw pokemon in a piece of paper back then I kind of sucked at drawing I used to draw so terrible that people would laugh at me ,but I started to get some practice by drawing everyday because I wanted my talent to come out ,but it didn't later I got a Art class in junior year in high schooland when I started to draw my art starring getting better the teacher would always encourages and never told us to give up and I was so happy to get this clas because I was so good at art the girl next to me always wanted to copy I didn't let her though because she wanted to get all the credit for herself and tell the teacher what she drew (To show off) also there was this kid who was 1 year older than me who had competition with me he would try to draw nice to because he wanted to get good grades and showed off while I didn't care I just kept doing my best so everyone could see Emmy cool talents do I recommend you to start drawing good by practicing how to draw with some normal easy characters.
Thanks. Guess I'll try my hand at Pokémon. Btw which one do you prefer, the paper or digital?

I think you should do both if you really want to draw good for paper irl also lets say you draw and someone tells you if you can draw them something nice and if you draw really good and they might be satisfied if you draw someone a picture like your cousin,sibling, or friend one time a lady told me draw her some art and she would pay me ,but I said no because I told her that I wasn't really into Art I just wanted to test my skills I kind of feel bad though what if she did want the art piece anyways you can also sell your art work here at Pedia in the Emporium and you will get PC quick fast and I'm not talking about 1-50 of if you want you can charge how much you want to and yea you should start doing it rn if you really want to start getting better anyways good luck @GamerDudeXXX.

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX
Back