• Thread starter V_Weeb
  • Start date
V_Weeb

V_Weeb

Ashe Trash
Towns Folk
Sorry if i offended somebody with this list, I'm sorry i didn't mean to! ;-;

11. The Adventure of Link
I feel like Zelda II the adventure of Link is the odd one in the Zelda series will it is not bad i think it's the weakest in the series but its still very fun and i actually kinda liked the side-scrolling style. I don't have a lot to say about this game so let's move on(sorry to those who really liked The Adventure of Link its just that i don't have a lot to say about the game!)

10. Triforce Heroes
TrollsTrollsTrollsTrollsTrollsTrollsTrollsTrolls. Did Nintendo really think this through like i mean come on have they seen any other online game without trolls! Triforce Heroes is the first Zelda game to focus on an online multiplayer, while if you have 3 friends from your REGION LIKE SERIOUSLY WHY REGION LOCKING THIS GAME FOR FRIENDS LIKE SOME GAMES THATS REGION LOCKED LET YOU AT LEAST PLAY WITH FRIENDS FROM OTHER REGIONS :oops:had to get that out.
Yeah this game is region locked and the only friends i have that can play this game is my brother and my AMERICAN friends on Skype so i can only play with my brother + another random online person which always turns out to be a troller so i still haven't completed this game but for the moments i had with this it without trolls it was a good and fun experience. I only wish i could play with my friends from America so i could play with someone who isn't a troller and complete the game and stuff.

9. Phantom Hourglass
I actually really like Phantom Hourglass! I love the characters, most of the dungeons and the puzzles. It's just that when i play a Zelda game i want every game to be unique in someway I feel like this game was like a mini Wind Waker with new characters and dungeons, It's not that its bad that it's like a mini wind waker, its the sequel so of course it is! I had a really good time playing through The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass even though the temple of the ocean king was a bit frustrating SOMETIMES(its actually really easy now when i'm testing it again).

8. Spirit Tracks
ChoCho WIND WAKER with ChoCho spirit trains and new dungeons(and reused but new characters) I loved that Zelda could take control over a phantom/spirit thing/knight and that you could control her(sort of) it felt like they fixed almost everything(which is not a lot) of the problems phantom hourglass had.
btw it was just a joke with wind waker with spirit trains!

7. Link's Awakening
I don't really know what I can say about this game ._. It was really fun, I really liked the dungeons and the funny characters.

6. Hyrule Fantasy(NES)
You start of somewhere in a big world, lost you see a cave. You walk into the cave and see...AN OLD MAN?! The old man gives you a sword and you run away because you're just a child and the old man is creepy. Ok joking aside i really like how you're just lost in this world with nothing but your clothes and you get this chance to explore a pretty big world(for the NES anyway) I have 100% this game and its my first game I 100%:ed. I just recently played it because i wanted to play all Zelda games one more or for the first time before BOTW released.

5. Four Swords Adventure
Compared to Triforce Heroes i think this game has the upper hand and the best multiplayer cough cough even though its really hard to find all the stuff you need for it cough cough
I remember seeing this game in a retro store and seeing that it was a multiplayer Zelda game! It was the first Zelda multiplayer game that i saw so i really wanted to get it since i played(and still do) a lot of games with my brother and family. After we had brought it from the store and stuff happened I ran up the stairs to our apartment put it into our gamecube and put 2 controllers in.....BUT after we had gotten to the multiplayer menu my brother noticed that we needed 2 gameboys(with cables) to play multiplayer so instead of buying another gameboy(+ a cable, we already had one) we emulated it and played through it and it was really fun and i have so much nostalgia for this game.

4. Oracle of Seasons/Ages
These games where really fun to play through, I first played through seasons since i heard it was more action then puzzles(I think the puzzles are usually the hardest in Zelda games) and it was really fun, I really liked how you manipulated the seasons to get to different areas and solve different puzzles. And I loved riding the animals cause i love animals x3. And after that I finished seasons i played trough Ages and that was really fun too! i loved that it was more puzzle heavy since i love puzzles. It was really fun to change ages of different things even though it wasn't has fun has changing different seasons.

3. A Link Between Worlds
A Link Between Worlds is one of my favorite 2D Zelda game the only thing i thought was bad with it was how short it was (if you don't count all the side-quests and stuff!) I loved all the easter eggs you could find like the majora's mask in your house once Ravio ''moves in''. I really like all the dungeons and the new paint mechanic! And I thought all side-quest where good or great.

2. A Link to the Past
A Link to the past is one of the classic Zelda games and in my opinion one of the most ''Zelda'' Zelda games, you know exploring an unknown world, complete some dungeons and you get the Master sword and all the items and side-quests. This is probably the game i have the least nostalgia for but it's still one of the best I my opinion.

1. The Minish Cap
And the number ONE! Minish Cap! I love this game to the core and have lots of nostalgia for it but still i can't really stop loving this game, I love the kinstone pieces which usually unlocks a new area or a side-quest. I love the shrinking mechanic and the picoris are so cute. I think the weakest thing in this game is it's items and stuff but i still think it has a very creative variety of items! And one last little-bitty thing, It has my favorite villain in the whole series, Vaati

Thank you for reading through all this stuff about the Zelda 2D games. Don't forget to leave your opinion in the thread. It will be interesting to see what other people like! B3 sorry for any spelling mistakes if you find any please let me know so i can change it.

Back