Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It’s all about that abstract

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dowhat?

Dowhat?

Slightly Concerned
Towns Folk
I’m not sure what to call the art. Simplistic? Unreal? What do you think about these styles. I personally prefer a mix of bot but more leniant towards unrealism. Sometimes I try to not beat to unreal but for crying out loud my hands are circles( I do draw good looking hand though sometimes) but I think a line should be drawn. I think I kinda started this style because of all of the things I likeds art style. I would post a picture now but it’s way too late so I’ll see you later

Reactions: Kakea
I’m not sure what to call the art. Simplistic? Unreal? What do you think about these styles. I personally prefer a mix of bot but more leniant towards unrealism. Sometimes I try to not beat to unreal but for crying out loud my hands are circles( I do draw good looking hand though sometimes) but I think a line should be drawn. I think I kinda started this style because of all of the things I likeds art style. I would post a picture now but it’s way too late so I’ll see you later

I like both: when I saw Wind Weaker I was unsure of how drastically different it looked, but preferred the style after playing! I loved it when Nintendo made Skyward Sword and Breath Of The Wild in a "realistic" yet Toon style! I prefer simplistic apparently, because every time I DO try realistic, I draw simple unconsciously, all drawings I've done looks much different from what I intended first... then I kept going with my style until it was perfected! :D

Reactions: Dowhat?
Back