MarioMasta64

MarioMasta64
Towns Folk
Anyone Know Any Good GBA Games I Could Get? ^~^

Reactions: 18
Alright, I got you covered:

-Final Fantasy 5 Advance
-Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
-Basically any Mario game of the series for GBA (assuming you like fun platformers)
-Basically any Pokemon game of the series (who doesn't love Pokemon?)
-Summon Night : Swordcraft Story (One of my personal favourites, and a good challenge through it's extensive main and post game)
-Summon Night : Swordcraft Story 2 (If you beat me through the first game somehow and still want more :). )

If none of those suit your fancy I can compile a much MUCH larger list of each GBA game I own but those are just the ones that pop in my head. The GBA was basically my my childhood outside of my Gamecube until a few years ago so let me know if you want more. MORE. MORE. *ahem* sorry got a little excited there but hopefully one of those games suits your fancy.

Reactions: MarioMasta64
Alright, I got you covered:

-Final Fantasy 5 Advance
-Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
-Basically any Mario game of the series for GBA (assuming you like fun platformers)
-Basically any Pokemon game of the series (who doesn't love Pokemon?)
-Summon Night : Swordcraft Story (One of my personal favourites, and a good challenge through it's extensive main and post game)
-Summon Night : Swordcraft Story 2 (If you beat me through the first game somehow and still want more :). )

If none of those suit your fancy I can compile a much MUCH larger list of each GBA game I own but those are just the ones that pop in my head. The GBA was basically my my childhood outside of my Gamecube until a few years ago so let me know if you want more. MORE. MORE. *ahem* sorry got a little excited there but hopefully one of those games suits your fancy.
whole list is fine ^~^

Reactions: etrian_warrior
I really loved the GBA Fire Emblem games. Good stories and excellent challenging gameplay. Also Advance Wars was good. I can understand if they aren't your style, but I really enjoyed them. Also The Legend of Zelda: The Minnish Cap is pretty good as well. Hopefully you'll at least enjoy one of these games.

All of the Final Fantasy games.. not just the ones Final Fantasy 5 Advance and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance ;~;

As for ones that have not been suggested in this thread :
  • Golden Sun
  • Tales of Phantasia
  • Breath of Fire II
  • Riviera the Promised Land
  • Sword of Mana
  • EarthBound
  • Lunar Legend
The MegaMan Battle Network games are awesome too. You can skip Battle Network 4 but play the rest in order.

Reactions: Ashkil and MarioMasta64
Apart from the games suggested (though I would recommend highly FF 6, not 5, or Tactics)

• A Link to the Past
  • Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
  • Harvest Moon
  • Castlevania
  • Tactics Ogre

I'd suggest the following for these reasons.

1) Mario Vs Donkey Kong. (A fun puzzle platformer.)
2) Megaman Zero series. (If you like Capcom action platformers, I highly reccomend this.
3) Metroid: fusion. (This is also really good for GBA.)
4) Sonic advance 2 to 3 (I guess... Not that I play modern sonic no more. But wouldn't recommend the first one.)
5) Mario & Luigi: Superstar saga. (This was a cool Mario RPG.)

And any of the NES classics if you don't have the originals.

Most of my favourite games ever are listed up there, but if you want try something different, check out Drill Dozer. It's an action/platformer from the same team as Pokémon ^^

The only GBA game I've really played (cuz it's the only one I own; my cousins gave it to me) is:
Mario Pinball Land

it's an interesting game. Reminds me of Super Mario 64. Except, y'know, pinball. >w<
It can get pretty annoying, though. 'Cause you keep falling, and then you die.

Unless you don't. >w<

Mother 3 (if you're getting a physical copy, this may not be available to you)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team (Blue is for the DS)
Final Fantasy 5 Advance
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
Super Mario Land

That's about it. :/

Final Fantasy 5 Advance
Super Mario Land

super mario land is gameboy xD but notes taken tho i already have most these

Final Fantasy 5 Advance
Super Mario Land

and i usually get physical copies back up the games to my cart and give the copies to my sis xD

The only GBA game I've really played (cuz it's the only one I own; my cousins gave it to me) is:
Mario Pinball Land

it's an interesting game. Reminds me of Super Mario 64. Except, y'know, pinball. >w<
It can get pretty annoying, though. 'Cause you keep falling, and then you die.

Unless you don't. >w<
i have the game its pretty neat ^-^

Most of my favourite games ever are listed up there, but if you want try something different, check out Drill Dozer. It's an action/platformer from the same team as Pokémon ^^
ill check out drill dozer. i havent heard this one before it sounds neat.

I'd suggest the following for these reasons.

1) Mario Vs Donkey Kong. (A fun puzzle platformer.)
2) Megaman Zero series. (If you like Capcom action platformers, I highly reccomend this.
3) Metroid: fusion. (This is also really good for GBA.)
4) Sonic advance 2 to 3 (I guess... Not that I play modern sonic no more. But wouldn't recommend the first one.)
5) Mario & Luigi: Superstar saga. (This was a cool Mario RPG.)

And any of the NES classics if you don't have the originals.
i have all these. ^~^

Apart from the games suggested (though I would recommend highly FF 6, not 5, or Tactics)

• A Link to the Past
  • Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
  • Harvest Moon
  • Castlevania
  • Tactics Ogre
ive heard of harvest moon. havent played it. will check out. same with castlevania. tactics ogre i havent but ill see about it. the others i have.

All of the Final Fantasy games.. not just the ones Final Fantasy 5 Advance and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance ;~;

As for ones that have not been suggested in this thread :
  • Golden Sun
  • Tales of Phantasia
  • Breath of Fire II
  • Riviera the Promised Land
  • Sword of Mana
  • EarthBound
  • Lunar Legend
The MegaMan Battle Network games are awesome too. You can skip Battle Network 4 but play the rest in order.
i got most of these besides earthbound (its jp only ;-;) i could probably find a translation patch and use my cart to play it tho

I really loved the GBA Fire Emblem games. Good stories and excellent challenging gameplay. Also Advance Wars was good. I can understand if they aren't your style, but I really enjoyed them. Also The Legend of Zelda: The Minnish Cap is pretty good as well. Hopefully you'll at least enjoy one of these games.
i have heard much of fire emblem. only ever played the mobile version but id be willing to try the gba one. and i have minish cap and i used to have advance wars.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know many other than the ones listed. I know that Metroid Zero Mission was a good Metoid game if you liked Fusion

I don't know if you like Kirby games but I really enjoyed Kirby nightmare in dreamland

I recommend you to get the games Super Smash bros 3DS/Wii U game if y
really are into fighting games also if you're into racing games you should try to get Mario Kart 7 it really fun and you should get pokemon games like Pokemon X,Y, or Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire or Sun and Moon these games are really fun ,but imo if you want to wait for the other game to come out you should since the 3ds is technically dead and the only main game coming out for it rn is Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon oh and if you wan a home system try to get a Nintendo Switch the newest home console released yet.

I recommend you to get the games Super Smash bros 3DS/Wii U game if y
really are into fighting games also if you're into racing games you should try to get Mario Kart 7 it really fun and you should get pokemon games like Pokemon X,Y, or Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire or Sun and Moon these games are really fun ,but imo if you want to wait for the other game to come out you should since the 3ds is technically dead and the only main game coming out for it rn is Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon oh and if you wan a home system try to get a Nintendo Switch the newest home console released yet.
He said GBA lol

He said GBA lol
Oops Lol well some GBA game I really recommend her are Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green and Pokemon Ruby and sapphire they're really fun and if you have little cables to connect you can trade them or buy them one time my friend let me borrow the cables and it was cool also Mario Super World 3 is pretty good since there's 2 games in it and Mario Kart : Super Circuit is cool as well these are some fun games I really don't own much games since I started to move on to the ds once it was out.

Oops Lol well some GBA game I really recommend her are Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green and Pokemon Ruby and sapphire they're really fun and if you have little cables to connect you can trade them or buy them one time my friend let me borrow the cables and it was cool also Mario Super World 3 is pretty good since there's 2 games in it and Mario Kart : Super Circuit is cool as well these are some fun games I really don't own much games since I started to move on to the ds once it was out.
Those are good games lol :p

Those are good games lol :p
Yea I really miss my Gameboy advance games I wonder what happened to them I'm really careless :cry:the only games I have with me rn are Pokemon Fire Red,Leaf Green, Pokemon Sapphire and Emerald in missing Pokemon Ruby :( and that's all the games I have ,but I stored them in my garage so they wouldn't get lost Mario Kart :Super Circuit and Mario World 3 I think I either lost them or my cousin stole them when they used to come to my house btw I used to have like three Pokemon Fire Red copies ,but I lost two and I still have one left I don't think I'll sell these games they are rare aren't they?

so i managed to get most of these games listed here :) having fun playing these on my gb micro

Reactions: Duffy and AricAttack
mostly been playing Legacy of Goku II tho 100%'d it then deleted my save file ^^"

Reactions: AricAttack
Back