1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Recent Activity

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Feedback' started by Urban Oak, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Urban Oak

Urban Oak Not-so-edgy teenager Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    52 coins
    So when ever I'm chatting with someone sometimes they won't answer for a bit, I then proceed to click on their profile to see where they went, then exit back out again. This process involves a bit of clicking and because I'm a night user I don't want to wake up my family with loud clicking. So I'm suggesting that when someone hovers over another user's name or avatar after a certain amount of time (.5 sec.) a small bar will appear under that user's name and tell you what is the most recent thing that user has been doing (E.g Viewing SB or Forum List) With this feature people could save a lot more time. I hope you find this suggestion suiting for the site, thank you.
    MindzEye and Spinnerweb like this.
  2. MindzEye

MindzEye I really need to change my AVI soon. >.< One of the good guys

Play Coins:
    389 coins
    Well if it makes any difference, I like it. ^~^ Real handy to keep tabs on my friends, or those rare enemies here.
    Since we all click their names to find out anyway, this'll save a ton of time.
  3. dilawer

dilawer The Villain in Green 3DS Pedia Contributor

Play Coins:
    432 coins
    Yeah, I really don't like you or anyone snooping around like that. Let people have their privacy. Who are you NSA?
    Spinnerweb likes this.
  4. etrian_warrior

etrian_warrior Now named "Popcorn" *gives popcorn* Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    21 coins
    OBJECTION! This option is already available and in use! Urban Oak only stated that he wanted to be able to perform said function with less loud clicking.
  5. dilawer

Play Coins:
    432 coins
    Overruled, I prefer the extra clicks. I'd say add more clicks so he stops sneaking on people.
    Spinnerweb likes this.
  6. etrian_warrior

Play Coins:
    21 coins
    OBJECTION! Your Honour, the witness is impeding the defendant of his right to express his discontent with the service he is receiving!
  7. dilawer

Play Coins:
    432 coins
    yeah, whatever, sue me, Punk. :sneaky:
    Spinnerweb and etrian_warrior like this.
  8. etrian_warrior

Play Coins:
    21 coins
    Regardless, I like this idea. I think it's a good way to see whether or not a message will be received without necessarily being super invasive. It could just say viewing a forum or viewing shoutbox, e.t.c. Then again this could be an argument brought into whether or not we bring back live chat... so maybe ask @Marc!
  9. Urban Oak

Play Coins:
    52 coins
    ORDER IN THE COURT! Firstly, I would just like to say to etrian that it's unnecessary to defend me, this was just a silly idea. And for Dilawer, I only wanted something to make an already existing function more efficient, I couldn't have thought up of the idea if the creator. So if anything you should be blaming the creator for this function for adding it in the first place.

We will now take a short recess.
  10. etrian_warrior

Play Coins:
    21 coins
    Heh. No I wasn't attempting to defend you perse but merely trying to bring some humour in. Regardless, I still do really like the idea.
  11. Urban Oak

Play Coins:
    52 coins
    Well, this case has been closed. The Jury rules... Accepted the feature has now been added to the new ShoutBox.