• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
No, this idea was not originally from Regular Show. Not even sure how it relates but I just remembered the name of that series xD

Anyhoo, just want to alert you guys that we're going to have a regular emblem soon at the Pedia forum. Regulars at the forum will obviously get the regular emblem, for well, being (a) regular. So I'll "regularly" be giving out the emblems and you'll even be able to apply for it if you pass certain regular qualifications.

Oh wait.. it gets better \ : D /

Sometime this year, I'll have a regular draw where one random member with the regular emblem will get one of the prizes below (of course, panda's best friend, Robit, will randomly draw the regular number) :
  • A FREE Nintendo Switch game of their choice #BlameJackie
  • 10,200 Play Coins #I'mRichBaby
  • $60 Amazon gift card / Steam card
  • (Maybe) $60 cold hard cash to your PayPal account
So I'm going to stop in a regular way now before someone throws you the shotgun :cool-pika:

Reactions: Eevee, Kitsune_Sakura64, Big Yoshi and 11 others
Well that sounds cool. :)

That's really cool :D

Cant wait for this! I'm super excited!

Well that sounds cool. :)
Correction! Hot :p We're bringing the fire. You're a dragon. You'll understand :sneaky:

Reactions: Samster
What if, after a person has received the emblem, the person is no longer "regular"?

What if, after a person has received the emblem, the person is no longer "regular"?
Nebby.. erm, I mean the emblem would just go back in the bag. AKA you'd lose it. Lose ;~;

Nebby.. erm, I mean the emblem would just go back in the bag. AKA you'd lose it. Lose ;~;
Whst's the image for the emblem?

Whst's the image for the emblem?
I'm not sure yet. Dragons seem to be a bit popular around these parks lately. Hmmm :redpanda:

Reactions: Samster and TribstyAnn
I'm not sure yet. Dragons seem to be a bit popular around these parks lately. Hmmm :redpanda:
Yes Dragons are hot lol

All I ask is that it's not some lame-looking image like all the other emblems.

Reactions: Marc
All I ask is that it's not some lame-looking image like all the other emblems.
No love for Snuffles </3

This sounds AWESOME! What does being regular mean though? I'm here often, pretty much everyday, but I don't always post a whole lot.

This sound AWESOME! What does being regular mean though? I'm here often, pretty much everyday, but I don't always post a whole lot.
Do nut worry \o/ You pass :p

Reactions: Samster, Starry Windy and TribstyAnn
When will we know the full requirements? Or is that a surprise?

Yay! I like dragons. Dragons are cool. I just started playing monster hunter again. Maybe it could be the monster icon for the rathian or rathalos?
latest
latest

When will we know the full requirements? Or is that a surprise?
I'm more of going to post some requirements that single out the people who aren't eligible to apply. I'm not going to reveal the full details but I'm pretty sure you'll know if you're a "regular" at Pedia if you really are :sneaky:

Reactions: Samster, Mizunil and pokerus
hA21CE209

This sounds fun :D marceh let us have this emblem soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back