AC:NL requesting songs

• Thread starter BulletBill1019
  • Start date
BulletBill1019

BulletBill1019

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I just found out that after k.k slider,aka totakeke, gives you a song, you can request to listen to another, but you don't get another song, all in the same night.

I'm glad they added that feature, I love listening to his songs and I was sad when I had to time travel to hear him (or wait for Saturday when I was being a good villager). Having him be able to take requests was and is nice!

I like most of his songs better when he sings them than what is there on the CD he gives us. So, I really enjoy the fact that they made that feature. For CDs, you can buy them at Nook's store. K.K. is one of my favourite characters in the game, better than any of my other villagers.

It's a good way to hear and pick out your favs from all the music so later you can get the ones you like the most and not really worry about the others that much. I like most of the songs but there are some that just aren't as good and I wish you were able to get the remixes of the songs too lol.

I believe that this feature was added in City Folk,although you had to sit and type out the name of the song, which took forever on the Wii's slow keyboard. However, if you typed out the name of the song correctly, he would play it just as requested, much better sounding than the CD.

Back