Resident Evil Resident Evil 3DS Remakes

• Thread starter AnimeGameKid
  • Start date
AnimeGameKid

AnimeGameKid

Time to Split!
Towns Folk
With all the remakes Capcom does, why not port some to handhelds? It would be nice to play classic Resident Evil games on the go.
Resident Evil 4 especially since that's one of my favorites. The game should run just fine on the 3ds alone.
Resident Evil 5 was already tested on the 3ds which led the team to make Mercenaries 3d. Not sure about local multiplayer, but I'm sure it would run fine on the New 3ds. Online's probably out of the question.
What do you guys think?

Reactions: 18
Resident Evil 4 is one of my favourite games ever, so I'd buy it again even though I already bought it three times and have done everything there is to do in that game. I never get tired of it. Everyone says that it was revolutionary and all when it came out with the over-the-shoulder perspective but honestly I think it has something else too - it's a perfect game overall, and for it to finally be portable would be great (lots of fans wanted RE4 for the PSP but it didn't happen.)

I doubt it would happen though. Capcom have been lazy slobs as of late, making and remaking all the wrong games.

Reactions: AnimeGameKid
I would love a RE2 remake. That is my favorite one. And I know that 3ds could handle it.
The ds does have deadly silence, which has the first re. But the graphics are ugly.

I would love to see one of the classics, namely Code Veronica. I remember playing it on the PS2 and it was my first ever Resident evil game. It still makes me jump at times. I think it would work well on the 3DS easily, with improved graphics and features. I'd love to play it on the go! :D

It won't happen, or if it did, it would run horribly. See, the only way it would run well is if it was completely made from scratch with the 3ds in mind, a la revelations 1. Otherwise, you get laggy, choppy, ugly games with 10 minute load times for everything because they simply took the source code and moved it to a less powerful system a la revelations 2 for the vita. So well yes, they COULD do it, it would be time consuming and somewhat expensive to do it right, and if they didn't do it right, they'll risk hurting their reputation even more. All around, it wouldn't make sense for the company.

Yea they might not make remakes ,but they sure re sell RE games which is cool because I used to have RE 4 for the GameCube like 9 years ago and then when I got a PlayStation I saw that it was on sale and starting working and trying to earn money as a kid it's really fun if I was to play it everyday I would because it's one of the best games there is in Resident Evil History and my favorite mission is when you have to fight dozens of zombies in a house with some guy I forgot his name this mission was fun ,but kind of challenging.

Back