Tomodachi Life Restarting my game and using Pedia Miis in Tomodachi life

• Thread starter Fantivity
  • Start date
Fantivity

Fantivity

The Miitopia Emblem Designer
Towns Folk
Im planning on restarting my tI wanted to see what would happen if I used Miis from pedia Chais would Probably insure XD
Anyways ill require your Miis QR code
And it would be helpful if u told me its personality according to this chart XD ignore that it's filled in
Confident-Brainic.jpg

I look foward to seeing how pedia and Tomodachi life turn out when smashed together :D

Reactions: 3823
Are you still planning on restarting? If so, I'd be more than happy to give you my Mii's QR Code.

Sadly I still haven't managed to find my
Are you still planning on restarting? If so, I'd be more than happy to give you my Mii's QR Code.
game but yes I'm still planning on restarting

How do I get my Mii's code? Never really played with the Mii Maker or other related apps much >.<

I'll send my Mii's code soon~

@ToxicWolf1132 @mist9730 @Sora @Evelyn you might also be interested in sending your Mii codes as well >.<

This sounds fun. I'll send you one of my Mii codes in a bit. :)

Sound awesome! Ill send you my mii after school.

How do I get my Mii's code? Never really played with the Mii Maker or other related apps much >.<
In the Mii Maker app, tap on the QR Code/Image Options button and from there you can pick which Mii you want to create a QR code or image of. Then get the image you created off yer SD card and post it here. /o/

Reactions: Marc
image.jpg
Movement: 2 spaces before max quickness
Speech: Max Direct
Expressiveness: Max Varied
Attitude: 3 spaces before max relaxed
Overall: Max quirkiness

I'm just going to upload my Tomodachi look-alike Mii QR code. :)

Attachments

• HNI_0074.JPG
    HNI_0074.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 6

I'll send my Mii's code soon~

@ToxicWolf1132 @mist9730 @Sora @Evelyn you might also be interested in sending your Mii codes as well >.<
e.e I'll do it soon >_<

Thnx guys I'm in the process of cleaning my room maybe ill find my Tomodachi life game in this mess known as my bedroom XD
@Spinnerweb @mikaya u to should do this as well
Who knows Sunnys new name she changed it XD

@Minkling @Marc
Everybody else I found my game XD so as soon as u guys post them we can start the fun XD

In the Mii Maker app, tap on the QR Code/Image Options button and from there you can pick which Mii you want to create a QR code or image of. Then get the image you created off yer SD card and post it here. /o/
U still doing this?

e.e I'll do it soon >_<
U still doing this?

Last edited by a moderator:
U still doing this?
Yus! I'll try to see if I still have a QR code of my Mii. If I don't, I'll make another one later today if I remember. xP

Yus! I'll try to see if I still have a QR code of my Mii. If I don't, I'll make another one later today if I remember. xP

If u remember silly oopa

the one i made in game is better than the mii maker one,but anyways
ZuDEocZ.jpg

Stats:
Movement:7
Speech:8
Ecpressiveness:3
Attitude:9
Overall:2

My Mii is attached below. You can decide anything for the chart >.<

Attachments

• HNI_0055.JPG