Xenoblade X Results of the Famitsu poll (Very Slight Spoilers)

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
(The spoilers are just a few bosses and characters' names. Nothing like the story getting spoiled or anything, so you may keep on reading)

Recently, a poll has been made by Famitsu to get the players' opinions about Xenoblade X. A total of 1257 players answered the poll, so, if you're interested to know what people in Japan thought about the game (and this way, potentially the game's pros and cons), here's the results. There's over 28 questions, so, I used spoilers tags in order not to make a 3 miles long post.

17% - Story, World Setting
16% - World Exploration
12% - Characters (Robots)
12% - Open-World style
12% - Music
11% - Battle System
09% - Characters
07% - Graphics
03% - Online Functionalities
01% - Others

Things you appreciated the most:
19% - World Exploration
13% - Open World style
13% - Characters (Robots (gah, I'd rather use the Doll/Skell term))
13% - Battle System
13% - Music
10% - Graphics
08% - Story, World Setting
08% - Characters
02% - Online Functionalities
01% - Others

Apparently, Japanese players did enjoy exploring the world, but, on the other hand, they didn't quite liked the player's role, and said that, "the story would take on a "cold" turn".
- 1~10h = 8 players
- 11~50h = 90 players
- 51~100h = 249 players
- 101~200h = 578 players
- 201~300h = 208 players
- 301~400h = 70 players
- 401~500h = 23 players
- 500h+ = 12 players

Game Cleared:
70% - Yes
30% - No

Difficulty:
59% - Normal
27% - Hard
09% - Easy
03% - Very Hard
02% - Very Easy

In order to beat the game, it generally takes 100h, but some players said they wanted to play longer, and one player reported having spent 1300 hours on the game ! (That's 54 days !)
63% - I liked it
14% - No opinion
13% - Other
10% - I didn't really liked
The fact that there's only one save slot has been considered annoying for this, thus, a few players decided to replay the game in order to try new answers.
40% - A Ton
30% - A Lot
15% - Normal
12% - Not Enough
03% - Not Enough at all

World Size
43% - Big
36% - Wide
12% - Normal
07% - Small
02% - Very Small

Continent Variation:
38% - Normal
32% - Low
18% - High
06% - Very High
06% - Very Low
n°1 : 445 players - Noctilum
n°2 : 410 players - Primordia
n°3 : 242 players - Sylvalum
n°4 : 123 players - Oblivia
n°5 : 017 players - Cauldros

n°1 : Stunning at night. When you're not in a Skell/Doll, you might get lost, making you feel that "Open World" vibe. The music is fabulous.
n°2 : So wide it leaves quite a feeling. You can feel the fact that this game takes place on another planet.
n°3 : Players described the place and the music as beautiful.
n°4 : They really liked the structures left by the past.
n°5 : The big structures makes you feel under pressure. Most of the players thought things like: "We made it here..."
- Being able to climb on cliffs
- Being able to travel through the world flawlessly (= without being interrupted by loading screens)
- By "feeling" the world by flying using a Doll/Skell
- By fighting and exploring every bit of the world
- Thanks to the game having very few/no loading screens
- The usage of the Frontier Net is interesting
- The small camps around the world shows that feeling
- Getting the Flight Pack was great, but I also enjoyed being a pioneer
- It reminded me of those continents back in the Famicom/Super Famicom era (NES/SNES)
- The touch panel was very SF-like and very good
- The Skip Travel feature was perfect but the Segment Map often lacked informations.
- I don't want to go back to the era where this didn't existed !
- Since I didn't totally understood how it worked, I would have liked more information on how it worked.
41% - I didn't liked it
31% - Other
14% - No opinion
14% - I did liked it

The presence of strong enemies at the beginning of the game:
67% - I did liked
17% - Other
10% - I didn't liked
06% - No opinion
18% - The choice (Arts)
16% - Overclock Gear
15% - Soul Voice / Soul Challenge
13% - Being able to destroy parts of the monsters
13% - Combo
11% - Switching from ranged weapons to guns/longer-ranged weapons
11% - Positioning
03% - Other
- "Anime Robot"-styled moves were great
- In tougher times, I often used the Skell/Doll
- The bigger fire power felt nice
- The controls are easier that in Inner Mode, and the importance of the equipments carry another interest.
41% - Heavy
29% - Light
29% - Middle
01% - Ares 90 (apparently supposed to be broken, power-wise. Look up Youtube)
- With the music changing when flying, it reminds me of older RPGs
- High in the sky, I told myself : "I'm glad to have bought the game for the Dolls/Skells"
- It brings a big change compared to how you move without a Skell/Doll.
60% - Normal
22% - A bit sooner could have been better
16% - A bit later could have been better
02% - I don't have it yet

And what about the Flight Pack ?
38% - Normal
37% - A bit later would have been better
18% - A bit sooner would have been better
07% - I don't have it yet
75% - Inner
25% - Doll
Most of the players who chose Inner was mostly for the Overclock Gear and the personalization choices.
And those who chose the Doll/Skell loves robots (obviously), the visual and power.
48% - I liked it
29% - Other
17% - I didn't really liked it
06% - No opinion
Players reported that the interface wasn't that simple, and that equipment reinforcement often lacked information.

Here's the spoiler question; However, only characters names are revealed, but, skip if you don't want to know them.
- Elma = 791 players
- Lyn = 660 players
- Irina = 205 players
- Nagi = 183 players
- Selica = 160 players
- HB = 111 players
- Madress = 109 players
- Doug = 100 players
- Himeli = 86 players
- Lao = 70 players

Please note that every player could choose 3 names, hence the big number of votes. Since Elma & Lyn did have quite a presence during the game's story, most of the players chose them.
Also, here's what most of the players thought about the top 3 characters:
Elma is considered to be reassuring for the player, as she's quite strong, and the player may count on her.
Lyn is considered to be quite a "tanky" character, and has been appreciated for her dialogue with Tatsu.
Irina, however, has been used for her appearance, her personality, and her Arts, who mostly heal.
- Galaxy Knight = 276 players
- General Sword = 237 players
- Drifter = 164 players
- Fullmetal Jagger = 135 players
- Samurai Gun = 80 players
Many loved the Galaxy Knight's Photon Saber, who really had a SF-style.
However, the General Sword is also appreciated for its katanas and heavy swords which generally deals quite some damage.
Finally, the Drifter class have a lot of slots for Skills.
Spoiler 2: Some bosses's names are revealed, not sure if they're part of the story though. Proceed with caution.
n°1 - Gau Laa The Protecting Deity = 132 players
n°2 - Telethia The ? (something I don't know) = 117 players
n°3 - The Milesauro = 81 players

n°1 : Didn't expected it to move. I saw the developers' triumphant faces.
n°2 : Huge, strong, and unbeatable. It's the opponent made for the endgame.
n°3 : You already feel under pressure as soon as the battle starts. You'll even wonder when you'll be able to beat it.
41% - Didn't liked it
30% - Did liked it
20% - No opinion
09% - Other
It's pretty good because you're able to recruit other players.
However, it's hard to communicate, since there's no chat option.
Sometimes, it's nice to see interesting reports, but it's annoying to see the same appear quite a few times.
- Inter Ceptor = 514 players
- Pathfinder = 177 players
- Testament = 161 players
57% - Search LP Squad (solo-oriented)
30% - Conquest Squad (multi-oriented)
10% - Friend Squad
03% - I didn't use the Squad feature/I haven't played online
34% - Didn't liked them.
34% - No opinion
25% - I liked them
07% - Other
53% - I have tried
47% - I haven't tried.

Squad Quests :
40% - I didn't liked them
31% - No opinion
19% - I did liked them
10% - Other

Some players are pretty motivated against World Enemies
However, some participants often feel laid-back or disadvantaged since everybody can join.
The quests have been considered too easy to clear because of the level balancing.
45% - Have tried
55% - Haven't tried

Have you tried the Treasure Deal feature ?
57% - Have tried
43% - Haven't tried

Have you tried the BLADE's recruitment feature ?
82% - Have tried
18% - Haven't tried
- Exploration, as well as the discovery of Mira's life forms, and the the Normal Quests.
- The world's size.
- We can play even if it's only to run in various places !
- I bought the Wii U for this game, and my expectations in terms of music, graphics, story and universe weren't betrayed.
- The battle system as well as the personalization feature to follow your own strategy.
- The lack of a feature to regroup your party members
- I also want to be able to fly in space !
- Being able to share Battle Points could have been neat.
- The number of items shouldn't be reduced, but the organization should have been better.
- There should be a way to see again the game's cutscenes.
- 0pt = 3 players
- De 1 à 10pts = 18 players
- De 11 à 20pts = 62 players
- De 31 à 40pts = 31 players
- De 41 à 50pts = 83 players
- De 51 à 60pts = 61 players
- De 61 à 70pts = 191 players
- De 71 à 80pts = 272 players
- De 81 à 90pts = 224 players
- De 91 à 99pts = 117 players
- 100pts = 178 players

The final note, according to those votes, is 74.4 points. Yes, the "bad votes" did reduce the game's note.
Finally, Famitsu explained that it's still a good note, considering the change was "quite radical to be accepted pretty well".

That's all! So, what do you think about that?

(RIP me 3 hours to translate all!)

Reactions: TheYESDragon
Wowee! Thanks for sharing this poll! It seems like you worked seriously hard, lol. Thanks! This game is getting me even more interested. It looks like evreyone in Japan is enjoying ! This game seems a bit more complex than I thought it was, especially when it came to online play. Many people seem to like the world and how big it is, but that is to be expected for a game that is 5 times larger than xenoblade chronicles for the wii and new 3ds. I hope this game sells very well, good job monosolift! 1 question though. Why did people not like the squad quests? Thanks for translating this!

Wowee! Thanks for sharing this poll! It seems like you worked seriously hard, lol. Thanks! This game is getting me even more interested. It looks like evreyone in Japan is enjoying ! This game seems a bit more complex than I thought it was, especially when it came to online play. Many people seem to like the world and how big it is, but that is to be expected for a game that is 5 times larger than xenoblade chronicles for the wii and new 3ds. I hope this game sells very well, good job monosolift! 1 question though. Why did people not like the squad quests? Thanks for translating this!

Yes, it was tough (the toughest part was more doing the 28 questions that translating). Actually, I translated all the results that were in French, since it was made by a French guy who was keeping most of us (French fans awaiting Xenoblade X) hyped by translating the Monolith Soft's staff's tweets in French, and who told us how the game looked like (no spoiler, just his point of view, lucky guy had a Japanese WiiU).

As for the Squad Quests, I don't really get why. I think it said that Japanese players found them "repetitive" for the most part, but I'm not sure. And also, Nintendo World Report (NWR) confirmed that Xenoblade X's map size is bigger than Fallout 4, Skyrim and The Witcher 3's maps combined. Considering that The Witcher 3's map is around 163 squared km wide, it's indeed pretty wide. I can see why Monolith Soft was worried that the game would not fit on a WiiU disc for a while. (Game is 22GB, WiiU discs are "only" 25GB)

Yes, it was tough (the toughest part was more doing the 28 questions that translating). Actually, I translated all the results that were in French, since it was made by a French guy who was keeping most of us (French fans awaiting Xenoblade X) hyped by translating the Monolith Soft's staff's tweets in French, and who told us how the game looked like (no spoiler, just his point of view, lucky guy had a Japanese WiiU).

As for the Squad Quests, I don't really get why. I think it said that Japanese players found them "repetitive" for the most part, but I'm not sure. And also, Nintendo World Report (NWR) confirmed that Xenoblade X's map size is bigger than Fallout 4, Skyrim and The Witcher 3's maps combined. Considering that The Witcher 3's map is around 163 squared km wide, it's indeed pretty wide. I can see why Monolith Soft was worried that the game would not fit on a WiiU disc for a while. (Game is 22GB, WiiU discs are "only" 25GB)
Yeah, I guess you are right. Considering how this game is bigger than all 3 of those games combined, I can see why Monolith Soft would release data packs to accommodate with the disk. Graphically, the game looks much better than the Japanese version which actually made the delay worth it.

My guess is that the game will be around 300-500 hours of gameplay if you wanted to 100 percent the game. I really will not be surprised if it is that much hours of gameplay considering how massive the game is. The game is totally worth the 60 dollars so I do plan on getting it on launch date. I am surprised how this game has no dlc, do you think dlc is needed for this game?

Yeah, I guess you are right. Considering how this game is bigger than all 3 of those games combined, I can see why Monolith Soft would release data packs to accommodate with the disk. Graphically, the game looks much better than the Japanese version which actually made the delay worth it.

My guess is that the game will be around 300-500 hours of gameplay if you wanted to 100 percent the game. I really will not be surprised if it is that much hours of gameplay considering how massive the game is. The game is totally worth the 60 dollars so I do plan on getting it on launch date. I am surprised how this game has no dlc, do you think dlc is needed for this game?

DLC is only for the Japanese Version. It adds 3 more Skell/Doll models (See the Xenoblade Wikia), and a few more recruitable characters (so far, the only names I recall are HB, Boze/Bose, and two others). In the American/European/Australian version, it's an on-disk content (so it's free), which makes the thing even more worth it. (It's also kinda surprising how well Monolith Soft are treating us).

Also, same here, I plan on getting it day one or day minus one (if I can). As for the graphics, I think I'll be going for a wait & see.

DLC is only for the Japanese Version. It adds 3 more Skell/Doll models (See the Xenoblade Wikia), and a few more recruitable characters (so far, the only names I recall are HB, Boze/Bose, and two others). In the American/European/Australian version, it's an on-disk content (so it's free), which makes the thing even more worth it. (It's also kinda surprising how well Monolith Soft are treating us).

Also, same here, I plan on getting it day one or day minus one (if I can). As for the graphics, I think I'll be going for a wait & see.
Wow, that is a surprise in my opinion. For them to include the dlc for free, sweet! I saw a comparison video and yes, the graphics on xenoblade chronicles x look amazing and look so much better compared to the Japanese version. I do have a 70 dollar gift card with gamestop money on it so I do plan on getting it at release date.

My only concern for this game is how hard it will be to 100 percent it because of how huge this game is, lol.

Wow, that is a surprise in my opinion. For them to include the dlc for free, sweet! I saw a comparison video and yes, the graphics on xenoblade chronicles x look amazing and look so much better compared to the Japanese version. I do have a 70 dollar gift card with gamestop money on it so I do plan on getting it at release date.

My only concern for this game is how hard it will be to 100 percent it because of how huge this game is, lol.

And don't forget about the Kizuna Quests/Simple Quests/Regular Quests and the World Enemies as well as the Overred.
Plus, there's still the Collepedia stuff, just like in the first Xenoblade (you know, that "gather stuff and put it in an encyclopedia" thing).

Also, it's crazy how many Japanese players are obsessed with solo-ing late/end-game bosses/Overreds/World Enemies/Multiplayer Bosses using the Overclock Gear. They practically fail on purpose the QTEs (the press B to activate your Soul Voice feature) just to cast the Arts as fast as they can.

And don't forget about the Kizuna Quests/Simple Quests/Regular Quests and the World Enemies as well as the Overred.
Plus, there's still the Collepedia stuff, just like in the first Xenoblade (you know, that "gather stuff and put it in an encyclopedia" thing).

Also, it's crazy how many Japanese players are obsessed with solo-ing late/end-game bosses/Overreds/World Enemies/Multiplayer Bosses using the Overclock Gear. They practically fail on purpose the QTEs (the press B to activate your Soul Voice feature) just to cast the Arts as fast as they can.
Oh yeah, forgot about that. There are so many quests, I think just them not liking the squad quests is nothing compared to how many other quests there are. Japanese players for some reason, have a different play-style compared to us in America and Eu.

Have you heard of the censorship that na did for it's female characters? Of course, I do not care at all about it but for some reason, some people were mad about the censorship. In my opinion, I really do not care but for some reason, people are getting really mad about this censorship and even made a change.org petition. Kinda made me really confused, because the main purpose of the game is the gameplay, and I really do not find the censorship much of a big deal. Hopefully, the anger about this small issue dissipated.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. There are so many quests, I think just them not liking the squad quests is nothing compared to how many other quests there are. Japanese players for some reason, have a different play-style compared to us in America and Eu.

Have you heard of the censorship that na did for it's female characters? Of course, I do not care at all about it but for some reason, some people were mad about the censorship. In my opinion, I really do not care but for some reason, people are getting really mad about this censorship and even made a change.org petition. Kinda made me really confused, because the main purpose of the game is the gameplay, and I really do not find the censorship much of a big deal. Hopefully, the anger about this small issue dissipated.

It's the same deal in France. There's a ton of people who got mad because of the censorship about Lyn (Lynlee) and when you make a female character. What's fun, I bet around 64% of those people won't even play as a female character anyway. So, it's kinda fun seeing them getting mad for "such" a thing, while I'm here, waiting for the game to be released.

Plus, if they really want that "feature", it's not as if they could go with Cafiine if they're on 5.3.2 (Cafiine = HANS for WiiU, but I'm not sure about code replacement. But one thing is sure: it doesn't support 5.4+ FW).

But I wonder how the online multiplayer will feel like. I won't be able to go online before a few months, so, I'll only be able to see (on YouTube at school) what it roughly looks like, but it seems still fun.

It's the same deal in France. There's a ton of people who got mad because of the censorship about Lyn (Lynlee) and when you make a female character. What's fun, I bet around 64% of those people won't even play as a female character anyway. So, it's kinda fun seeing them getting mad for "such" a thing, while I'm here, waiting for the game to be released.

Plus, if they really want that "feature", it's not as if they could go with Cafiine if they're on 5.3.2 (Cafiine = HANS for WiiU, but I'm not sure about code replacement. But one thing is sure: it doesn't support 5.4+ FW).

But I wonder how the online multiplayer will feel like. I won't be able to go online before a few months, so, I'll only be able to see (on YouTube at school) what it roughly looks like, but it seems still fun.
Yeah, these days, people always bash nintendo for such stupid things. Cafiine is a mod program, right? I am sure no one will be that desperate for the uncensorship hopefully, lol.

I think multiplayer may work like monster hunter, but with so much more players online. Maybe there will be servers or you will get logged onto a random server, god knows how it will work. Nonetheless to say, hopefully you come on online again sometime, because multiplayer tends to be really fun.

I do see your point with how only a few people will choose female, most people will choose the male player. S0 this backlash is probably just simple hate on nintendo, and maybe people will not care about it once it releases and forgets about such a simple change. 3 days till release!

Yeah, these days, people always bash nintendo for such stupid things. Cafiine is a mod program, right? I am sure no one will be that desperate for the uncensorship hopefully, lol.

I think multiplayer may work like monster hunter, but with so much more players online. Maybe there will be servers or you will get logged onto a random server, god knows how it will work. Nonetheless to say, hopefully you come on online again sometime, because multiplayer tends to be really fun.

I do see your point with how only a few people will choose female, most people will choose the male player. S0 this backlash is probably just simple hate on nintendo, and maybe people will not care about it once it releases and forgets about such a simple change. 3 days till release!
Indeed. Cafiine is a program that "overwrites" a game's data temporarily until you exit it. So, if it does work as I expect it, then, people may simply want to port the code they want that much from the JP version, and that's all.

I hope so. Being stuck with 2G/3G and not being able to play online at all is boring. (Going to be worse considering my brother absolutely want Super Mario Maker as well)

This, or probably the Xenoblade-bashing people are at it again.

Indeed. Cafiine is a program that "overwrites" a game's data temporarily until you exit it. So, if it does work as I expect it, then, people may simply want to port the code they want that much from the JP version, and that's all.

I hope so. Being stuck with 2G/3G and not being able to play online at all is boring. (Going to be worse considering my brother absolutely want Super Mario Maker as well)

This, or probably the Xenoblade-bashing people are at it again.
Yeah, I actually want Mario maker also, I hope that I get both games, if not, xenoblade chronicles x is completely fine with me. Xenoblade/nintendo haters is key term here when it comes to bashing the game I bet.

2 days left until xenoblade chronicles x. Very excited for it to release, I will try not to see any more spoilers because I really do not want to spoil this amazing game for myself. Caffine seems intresting, but I probably will never use because of how hard it is to manage hacking without nintendo's notice. Nintendo can actually ban people for using hacks!

Anyway, let the countdown begin! 2 days left! Are you gonna get the special edition or the normal one? I am going for the normal one so I can also buy Mario maker, but what version will you get?:)

Yeah, I actually want Mario maker also, I hope that I get both games, if not, xenoblade chronicles x is completely fine with me. Xenoblade/nintendo haters is key term here when it comes to bashing the game I bet.

2 days left until xenoblade chronicles x. Very excited for it to release, I will try not to see any more spoilers because I really do not want to spoil this amazing game for myself. Caffine seems intresting, but I probably will never use because of how hard it is to manage hacking without nintendo's notice. Nintendo can actually ban people for using hacks!

Anyway, let the countdown begin! 2 days left! Are you gonna get the special edition or the normal one? I am going for the normal one so I can also buy Mario maker, but what version will you get?:)

Getting it tomorrow normally! One Day Left!

Cafiine is okay as long as you don't go online with hacked/modified circuits in MK8 for instance. Last time I checked, the only one that got banned was because he cheated using pyGecko online (Thus, his console said his online services access were restricted). If you ask: yes, I'm as interested in WiiU homebrew as much as I am in 3DS homebrew, but that's off topic.

For Xenoblade X, definitely the Special Edition. It's not that expensive where I'll buy it (52€, compared to the 70€ I expected), so I can afford it. If only we also got that USB stick you guys also got (it looks pretty cool actually :D).
As for Mario Maker, just the regular one. It's not really for me, it's for my brother.

Also, speaking of the Ninty/Xenoblade-haters, they're now using Metacritic as an "argument" (Xenoblade X got 84/100 in total with all of the press reviews), saying it's "not enough" to compete with most of the game, and you know the rest.
Doesn't change anything, tomorrow's going to be boring... until I'll put my hands on that one box holding the game and the goodies.

Getting it tomorrow normally! One Day Left!

Cafiine is okay as long as you don't go online with hacked/modified circuits in MK8 for instance. Last time I checked, the only one that got banned was because he cheated using pyGecko online (Thus, his console said his online services access were restricted). If you ask: yes, I'm as interested in WiiU homebrew as much as I am in 3DS homebrew, but that's off topic.

For Xenoblade X, definitely the Special Edition. It's not that expensive where I'll buy it (52€, compared to the 70€ I expected), so I can afford it. If only we also got that USB stick you guys also got (it looks pretty cool actually :D).
As for Mario Maker, just the regular one. It's not really for me, it's for my brother.

Also, speaking of the Ninty/Xenoblade-haters, they're now using Metacritic as an "argument" (Xenoblade X got 84/100 in total with all of the press reviews), saying it's "not enough" to compete with most of the game, and you know the rest.
Doesn't change anything, tomorrow's going to be boring... until I'll put my hands on that one box holding the game and the goodies.
Yup! In america, that is equal to a staggering 56 dollars. For me, it will cost about 82.43€ for the special edition, considering I am in America. You are so lucky! I may or may not get the special edition, probably not sadly because of the cost. But I have seen the collectors edition, and I can tell that it looks amazing!

I got a very large test in school tommorow, so once I am done with that, I will go to gamestop and pick it up. Half a day left!

Yup! In america, that is equal to a staggering 56 dollars. For me, it will cost about 82.43€ for the special edition, considering I am in America. You are so lucky! I may or may not get the special edition, probably not sadly because of the cost. But I have seen the collectors edition, and I can tell that it looks amazing!

I got a very large test in school tommorow, so once I am done with that, I will go to gamestop and pick it up. Half a day left!
Indeed, it's more expensive in America than in Europe. I was in the same case today. Big tests before the big game !
And I finally got the game after all. Special Edition. I expected the poster to be bigger, but whatever. However, I'm totally enjoying the rest. The steelbook is nice, the artbook is neat, and the game, but, geez, the game ! I can't stop playing !

Indeed, it's more expensive in America than in Europe. I was in the same case today. Big tests before the big game !
And I finally got the game after all. Special Edition. I expected the poster to be bigger, but whatever. However, I'm totally enjoying the rest. The steelbook is nice, the artbook is neat, and the game, but, geez, the game ! I can't stop playing !
Sweet! I guess another thread can now be made about progress! I thought I would get my game today but it turns out I did not. I will catch up to you once I get it (will get it tomorrow...) Stupid amazon....

Sweet! I guess another thread can now be made about progress! I thought I would get my game today but it turns out I did not. I will catch up to you once I get it (will get it tomorrow...) Stupid amazon....

Sorry to hear that. I never had problems with Amazon, so I guess they did ran out of stock or something. Hopefully you'll get it as soon as possible... And no worries, I won't spoil anything!
By the way, feel free to post in the Pedia"s BLADE Home thread once you get the game, it acts as a Xenoblade X Player Directory (Marc did it with Splatoon, so, I do it with Xenoblade X), and I hope it'll help.

The only thing I may warn you about: Grab some pop-corn for when you start the game. Plenty of cutscenes await you.

Sorry to hear that. I never had problems with Amazon, so I guess they did ran out of stock or something. Hopefully you'll get it as soon as possible... And no worries, I won't spoil anything!
By the way, feel free to post in the Pedia"s BLADE Home thread once you get the game, it acts as a Xenoblade X Player Directory (Marc did it with Splatoon, so, I do it with Xenoblade X), and I hope it'll help.

The only thing I may warn you about: Grab some pop-corn for when you start the game. Plenty of cutscenes await you.
Oh, I see:) Thanks! It seems like the game has once again been delayed, it seems like it will come tomorrow! I will keep you posted once I get the game. But I will get some popcorn, thanks for letting me know! :)

Oh, I see:) Thanks! It seems like the game has once again been delayed, it seems like it will come tomorrow! I will keep you posted once I get the game. But I will get some popcorn, thanks for letting me know! :)
I see. Amazon must be really getting busy for that to happen twice. By the way, since you're likely to download the 1.0.1 patch before I do, will you be able to tell me its size if you can (using the Wii U's download manager )? Just to know if I can proceed to download the update via my phone's 3G (and eventually play online if I can)

One more note before you do play: Look out for RNG. I have a quest to complete where I need 4 of a certain drop-able item, and went 3/14 as of yet. And the weather is quite capricious as well (doesn't matter except in Oblivia, where thunders = 50HP per 2 seconds). In shorter terms: desire sensor.

I see. Amazon must be really getting busy for that to happen twice. By the way, since you're likely to download the 1.0.1 patch before I do, will you be able to tell me its size if you can (using the Wii U's download manager )? Just to know if I can proceed to download the update via my phone's 3G (and eventually play online if I can)

One more note before you do play: Look out for RNG. I have a quest to complete where I need 4 of a certain drop-able item, and went 3/14 as of yet. And the weather is quite capricious as well (doesn't matter except in Oblivia, where thunders = 50HP per 2 seconds). In shorter terms: desire sensor.
Sure, once I do get the game, I will let you know about the patch's size once I hopefully receive it tomorrow. I hope it is not way too big, though a patch for this game may be at least 1000 mb, considering it is the first patch. I will keep you updated! Is your only source of internet on the 3g wifi?

Back