• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
It's time for yet another giveaway. This time I'll be giving away a Steam key for the game RUST. It's worth around $20 and you can view its Steam page here - http://store.steampowered.com/app/252490/Rust/

About the game :

"The only aim in Rust is to survive.

To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town.

Whatever it takes to survive."

First day trailer :

A little bit more gameplay :

Some of the game's features :
  • Multiplayer
  • MMO
  • Cross-platform multiplayer
How to participate in the giveaway :

Make something that screams "survival" at me (obviously not meant to be taken literally). For example, you could make a short spear out of paper/cardboard, empty toilet paper rolls and tape.

If your idea is unique from the other entries, you will have double the chance at winning.

Important: Take a photo of it with your username on this forum and post it in this thread.

---

Deadline is undecided but I'll be closing this very soon, so submit your entries asap. Everyone who enters will have their usernames written on a piece of paper to be mixed up in a hat and the winner will be drawn at random.

Reactions: PersonSP and Mikaya
I plan on entering this just cuz it sounds like fun, even though this isn't really a game I would want. If i win is it okay to give to a friend of try to sell for pc in my shop?

I plan on entering this just cuz it sounds like fun, even though this isn't really a game I would want. If i win is it okay to give to a friend of try to sell for pc in my shop?
Yeah.

Ooooohhh this looks fun, it'll give me something to do other then revising xD

Just wondering though, how soon do you mean by "very soon" for the deadline for this? Just wondering how crazy I can go with my idea :p

Ooooohhh this looks fun, it'll give me something to do other then revising xD

Just wondering though, how soon do you mean by "very soon" for the deadline for this? Just wondering how crazy I can go with my idea :p
Might end it in a week but if you need time, I can give you more time. Schoolwork should always have priority ><

Reactions: Mr. Kream and 28142
I went out orienteering out in a part of the woods nearby to me and decided to build a little lean-to when I had a break. Thought it might be good for this ^.^

(I'll put it in a spoiler)
B1z1S1o.jpg
Building up the foundations.

M24lOmR.jpg
Looking out through the side.

6pwNpAu.jpg
Side is done, just gotta do the inside.

yNCloFr.jpg
That's the side in it's finished glory.

d27soVE.jpg
Inside's finished! (Also built a little seat/bench kinda thing which is from where I took this picture.) I don't think you can quite see the bluebells I put inside there ;-;

It was actually pretty comfy inside there, since it was an even layer of sticks and twigs, then quite a few leaves on top of that. It'd also be quite dry if it rained, since you've got all the trees above and all the leaves on top of it. I didn't cut down any trees, nor did I pull off any living branches, all of that was from dead or dying trees and just sticks on the ground. The base tree which I built from was living, but wasn't damaged.

Sorry there's no username in the pictures, but it was really difficult to try and get decent pictures of it and having the username being readable.

Reactions: Leafeon1010, Marc and Mikaya
Imma enter Marc! i added my username in the pic.

Attachments

• 20170531_153119.jpg
    20170531_153119.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 7
I won't be entering because my laptop is probably too slow to handle it (whaha, a genune excuse rather than saying that I will probably be too scared to play it). Seriously though, I got scared from minecraft :bookworm:, so another survival game with a day and night cycle is definitely not for me :rotfl:. (On a side note, why hasn't anyone made a horror minecraft movie yet?!)

Oh I saw the trailer now, I confused it with a different game lol. Anyway, my latop won't handle it and it's probably better if someone who really wants this game wins opposed to me who would probably forget it existed after playing once (if, it even works in the first place).
Anyways, good luck to everyone entering! :D

Reactions: 28142
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back