Samurai Jack

• Thread starter Ashkil
  • Start date
Ashkil

Ashkil

Space Cowboy
Towns Folk
I cannot stress just how unbelievably good this season is. The second episode was a masterpiece in literally every form possible.

I cannot stress just how unbelievably good this season is. The second episode was a masterpiece in literally every form possible.
Yeah a little blood, but good. I think he got better at fighting.

Unfortunately, I can only watch episodes when they air on FOX... So I've only watched episode 1 of the new season currently. Definitely shaping up to be brilliant though. I should probably find the other seasons and watch them as it's been quite a while since I last watched them xD

I wasn't really a fan of when it came out. Would the latest season change my mind? >.>

Edit: Changed "season 2" to "latest season".

I wasn't really a fan of when it came out. Would season 2 change my mind? >.>
If you're talking about this new one. Then there on season 5 now, and it's alot differnt then the old ones. More blood and everything, so if you like that then yes.

If you're talking about this new one. Then there on season 5 now, and it's alot differnt then the old ones. More blood and everything, so if you like that then yes.
Hmm.. Do I need to know anything from previous seasons or can I just jump into it?

Hmm.. Do I need to know anything from previous seasons or can I just jump into it?
Well not really because the frist one of season 5 has him doing something he never did in old ones, but he dose kill real people in this one, so if don't like killing it wouldn't be for you.

It's pretty clear. As long as you have a basic idea it's good enough. This season is much less lumbering than the old seasons, I would definitely recommend

Ah man. I saw the trailer for 'Jack is back' when it came out and man I was surprised. I haven't seen any of season 5 because I decided to watch from the beginning. Once i finish watching seasons 1- 4 I'm watching season 5. I wasn't sure if I should just skip the whole show and go to season 5 but I'd rather watch the entirety of the show. It's going gr8 so far though. Man Jack is back

Ah man. I saw the trailer for 'Jack is back' when it came out and man I was surprised. I haven't seen any of season 5 because I decided to watch from the beginning. Once i finish watching seasons 1- 4 I'm watching season 5. I wasn't sure if I should just skip the whole show and go to season 5 but I'd rather watch the entirety of the show. It's going gr8 so far though. Man Jack is back

I was thinking the same and watched the first two seasons but decided to just watch it anyway. So great

Reactions: Legendary Jam
Wow, I haven't seen this since it first aired on Cartoon Network, didn't realise it was still in production. Was it on hiatus?

Wow, I haven't seen this since it first aired on Cartoon Network, didn't realise it was still in production. Was it on hiatus?

For 10+ years yep. He's back to finish it all.

Hmm, then I might have to resume watching if they're planing on actually finishing it.

Back