Samus Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL Revealed

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Doesn't look that great imo but Metroid fans might like that the N3DS XL has a Metroid themed system now :

DGtKpOFXkAU39Lt.jpg

It's supposed to be released alongside Metroid: Samus Returns next month in the west. People will be able to take up this offer for $200 US without the game being included.

Thoughts?

This looks awesome but I'm kinda disapointed there isn't a new 2ds xl one as I'm looking into buying one

That design looks terrible @Marc I think the best "New" Nintendo Design has been the Monster Hunter X design it's XL and it's all blue and better than the Galaxy design honestly I'm just stating my opinion what do you think?

Doesn't look that great.. I think they could have put some more work into this one especially since we haven't gotten a metroid in so long. I don't think it should cost that much more than a normal new 3ds xl, so I don't think it is worth the price.

It doesn't look all that good for not having the game with it I think that a better looking one should have been made. People were waiting for a game for a long time and now that they've made one this seems rather lacking to complement it. It looks like they slapped it together at the last min so to get only this and not the game with it for that price it seems like a waste. This is one of those times they should have gone all out on cause they know people are going to buy the game. Why would they not ? They have been waiting ages for a good game for this IP.

Back