Sea of Thieves

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
IMO Sea of Thieves looks like it'll work perfectly as a Nintendo Switch game. Unfortunately, it's only coming to Xbox One and Windows 10.

Sea of Thieves Trailer :

I've been seeing the name of this game all over the place recently. Seems interesting.

Anyone planning to pre-order or buy it when it's available?

Reactions: 28142
I'm so getting this as soon as I can. As soon as it got announced I've been highly anticipating this, also got to play it a while ago but it wasn't very polished then. It looks like the full game will be incredibly fun though, but more fun if played with friends.

I had the opportunity to play the closed beta in late January and I can tell that the game is really good, specially playing it with Friends or people willing to chat and have fun with you, because it is really communication centered. This is why I still don´t get your point Marc, since nintendo switch unfortunately does not have a very strong communicative approach among users. Maybe, if nintendo could polish that, this game would be a blast on Nintendo switch. Anyway, as far as I know, it is a Microsoft exclusive, so I am guessing no possibility to get it on switch.

Looked pretty fun, but it's definitely PC/XBONE only. It's Microsoft's flagship game of the year.

Reactions: 28142
I'm looking forward to this game. It's amazing piece of art! The art style is what really peaks my interest most. No over the top graphics, just simple sea and loot catching.

Back