Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Need the mega stones for the following :
  • Mega Venusaur
  • Mega Charizard X & Y
  • Thick Club
Lemme know how much you're selling them for.

Last edited:
I can probably sell you Gyary and Sharpedo's stones tomorrow; I'll charge 12pc for the pair if it's fine; also did you get the in-game Venasaurite and Charizites?

I can probably sell you Gyary and Sharpedo's stones tomorrow; I'll charge 12pc for the pair if it's fine; also did you get the in-game Venasaurite and Charizites?
Doubt it. I haven't done anything much after beating the League besides ultra beast hunting.

And deal. When can you trade?

Tomorrow, I have enough BP for one and half the price for another, so I'll earn the other few points after catching Bulu tonight.
You get them as a gift when you reach Battle Tree, might want to make that trip.

Reactions: Marc
Tomorrow, I have enough BP for one and half the price for another, so I'll earn the other few points after catching Bulu tonight.
You get them as a gift when you reach Battle Tree, might want to make that trip.
Alright! I should be up but I might be afk every now and again. I'll check out the Battle Tree later too.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Once again looking for some items :
  • Mega Venusaur key stone
  • Mega Charizard X & Y key stones
  • Thick Club
Decided not to go the Battle Tree route :panda:

Once again looking for some items :
  • Mega Venusaur key stone
  • Mega Charizard X & Y key stones
  • Thick Club
Decided not to go the Battle Tree route :panda:
I'm able to trade the vensaur one I can't do charizard one tho too sick of a evolution,

I'm able to trade the vensaur one I can't do charizard one tho too sick of a evolution,
How much do you want for it?

How much do you want for it?
Make me an offer, I'm not to high on the key stone not a fan of venasaur, also I'd be able to trade it 8am est

Make me an offer, I'm not to high on the key stone not a fan of venasaur, also I'd be able to trade it 8am est
10 PC sounds good to you?

10 PC sounds good to you?
Sounds good to me, just a hypothetical tho whaaat if I could pair that with the charizard y how many could you offer ?

Sounds good to me, just a hypothetical tho whaaat if I could pair that with the charizard y how many could you offer ?
20 in total for both.

Ah alright just checking, definitly can do the venusaur key stone that's a deal, like I said 8am est or if that's doesn't work let me know what will thanks

Ah alright just checking, definitly can do the venusaur key stone that's a deal, like I said 8am est or if that's doesn't work let me know what will thanks
Around 9-10 PM EST works for me :panda:

Around 9-10 PM EST works for me :panda:
I could do that on a Saturday, if you still dont have em by then

I could do that on a Saturday, if you still dont have em by then
This Saturday and Sunday are no good for me :/ Would Friday work?

This Saturday and Sunday are no good for me :/ Would Friday work?
This Friday wouldn't cause I got baseball but tell you what I could do it tomorrow around 3 3:30pm

This Friday wouldn't cause I got baseball but tell you what I could do it tomorrow around 3 3:30pm
That sounds fine.

Back