• Thread starter Danominator
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danominator

Danominator

Professional Goof
Towns Folk
Hungry for racing action? Feeling the need for speed? Already tired of this cheesy sales pitch?

Yeah, me too.

Anyway folks, I'm selling a download code for the Wii U version of the Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 2, as I do not have a Wii U and my Gold Points are about to expire. Since nobody likes spending actual money for things, well, here's your chance to do just that!

My offering price is 1,558 pc. I considered a lot of factors when coming to this conclusion and believe I have achieved a fair bargain.

• The price of the DLC on My Nintendo is 60 Gold Points. In order to gain this many points on My Nintendo, you would need to spend $50.00-$59.99 in eShop Credit, according to the My Nintendo mission. I have used this to partially determine the price since I paid to earn the Gold Points myself.
  • The original selling price for this DLC is $7.99 for one pack. In this case, each Gold Point is worth about $0.13. ($7.99/60=0.1331)
  • In order to convert this price to pc, I used the units from the $20 eShop card here on Nintenpedia. (3,400 pc/$20=170 pc per dollar)
  • The previous calculation would mean that the DLC is worth 1,358 pc by eShop standards. (170*7.99=1,358.3)
  • Adding 500 pc as compensation for Gold Points... (1,858 pc)
  • ...buuuut then taking the price back down by 300 pc since this DLC is already available on eShop and My Nintendo, and has been for almost two years. (1,558)
If you have any questions or objections, please let me know. If you are interested, I will most likely still need to use a middleman to create a thread for this. Thanks for stopping by!

This is a closed thread. Thanks for looking anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back