Triforce
Metriod
S.S Dolphin
Virtual Boy
Wii Balance Board

explain what it is,and how much it would be and what you mean by set

All the Nintendo items acquired from Fortune cookies 50PlayCoins

Soooooo the set itself

if one were to pay 50 PC then they would get every single fortune cookie prize in one sitting?

Soooooo the set itself

if one were to pay 50 PC then they would get every single fortune cookie prize in one sitting?
Yea

Can I have please?

Can I have please?

You can't have unless the seller is REALLY kind and just flat out gives it to you. You must pay the amount of PC for the item or you case Items and get a perfect time with them and well do bussiness.

Don't ask for PC or free things.

You can't have unless the seller is REALLY kind and just flat out gives it to you. You must pay the amount of PC for the item or you case Items and get a perfect time with them and well do bussiness.

Don't ask for PC or free things.
He never said he wanted it for free :panda: He has over 50 PC to pay for it.

..... Really Marcy? you delete my post. I was right though and the validation was clear

..... Really Marcy? you delete my post. I was right though and the validation was clear
The guy is a potential customer (he was seen buying here too) and he isn't begging or asking for PC. No one else has shown interest in buying so he isn't assuming anything. PM me if you want to continue this discussion because this is going off-topic.

kris how many in game bells would it be for the master sword only because i have no play coins because i have not sold my service yet

kris how many in game bells would it be for the master sword only because i have no play coins because i have not sold my service yet
3,000 bells

for just the master sword and nothing else?

Back