Sentences?

• Thread starter SmashChamp
  • Start date
SmashChamp

SmashChamp

If life gives you pickles, you should eat them.
Towns Folk
You know how on phones when you write at the top of the digital keyboard thing there's those words? Well this involves you writing sentences using that.

The instructions are simple, write the first word and let the phone take it from there.

Some examples

Hello to you writing sentences using that as well this.

Mirror is a good idea for how long it takes to get back with you know that thing there's those words that thing there's the phone. >.>

Love the phone and email address is no longer have the time to time and consideration the time to you writing.

Gary and then she is a good friend and a good friend of mine she said that she was the first man

I'm so happy you finally get to go back when I am very ill at the benign and you might disqualify people who wasn't there.

Woah that's a good day please find attached a copy of my life.

Reactions: Danominator and 18
The other hand is not rated yet to receive your email address and telephone number is a bit of a problem with this list of neighbouring countries in the morning.

Help me out with a friend and then I will send you an invoice for the month of December.

Reactions: 18
You watch it in detail of my best friend to sleep really early in my room and don't think so much noise

Reactions: SmashChamp
Kill me pls pls I love it and I am happy for the game to be the game that is the game for you and you are the best in my world to have fun and fun with my cats.

Life Time Warner Cable Guy come back and see if you have any other ideas for the kids to get on the road.

Dancing In a little bit about what's in the rides malfunctioned so we it took more tinge and Kourtney Will be able to get the ride AS WE are you get a new sunscreen to do you feel like to the unpredictability of my schedule is the number that skews up when I go home and back to the car.

Reactions: AricAttack
You can illustrate how to breed of the mosquito bites and I'm staying at least.

Don't worry about it into your compute and I are off for the first right to a gate that owns and I got a new sunscreen to do you feel about the same schedule when the summer like trips.

Reactions: AricAttack and 18
Love my new phone and I will nickname all of the cat option to pay for the game tonight at the church.

Reactions: AricAttack and 18
I don't have a lot of friends I don't have to do for my friends to be a good friends I just want to be my friend and be like I can do that I don't know how to do

It's good to play Diner Dash of my rich friends and family members who have been sick and I think it's underrated.

Clash of clans is a good game to play with friends and friends I have friends and friends I play it too much I love it and I have a lot of friends and friends I have friends and friends I play it and I play it every day

Reactions: SmashChamp and 18
Black Veil of my best friend to sleep really early in my hometown is pretty interesting to me wine tasting room.

Some episodes of The End to see if there's anything else in the world and the cats were super hyped up for the next two weeks.

I have a lot of friends and friends that are you too much fun and fun to play with friends and friends with friends and family friends and friends for the same time and friends and friends I play it for a long time and friends and family and friends and all my family family is so cool but I'm really quick and easy fun for me yto my family friends is the best and family fun and game is fun great app for sure to have fun playing with my friends and friends for fun the games fun to game play t and you have can have it your not me to when you Hi

No I think they will go to skool and stuff okay with you being quiet time when we think about the taste of beauty.

Back