Towns Folk
Anyone else watching this? :p

Well Marc, don't you suck :p

Well Marc, don't you suck :p
You know, I am using the list that you recommended to me, :rolleyes:

Toaru Majutsu no Index is gold, :woot:

You know, I am using the list that you recommended to me, :rolleyes:

Toaru Majutsu no Index is gold, :woot:

Good, now watch Railgun :p The first season is a little slow paced, but the second one is just awesome.

I'm hoping the next season will be based on the story of Accelerator.

I should be watching it in another week and by the time I catch up it should be on the last episode.

Anyone else watching this? :p
Started watching this yesterday. I'm on episode 9 now, :eek: I love it.

Started watching this yesterday. I'm on episode 9 now, :eek: I love it.
Then you can watch this

is there any news on a second season yet?

@Memento Mori The Game of Thrones one is a lot better, :singing: Still, it's funny. I don't read manga too, :bag:

I like this anime more than Sword Art Online (so far). Sword Art Online ruined things with the fairies, :eek:

fairy hater...

I found out about the second season. They want to do another but there is no green-lit for it yet. From my understanding the anime covered most of the released manga content so the anime will most likely will be on hiatus for 2-4 years unless they dare attempt a filler arc. That shouldn't happen since there is a live action movie in the works.

fairy hater...
Yes, yes I am, :angelic:
I found out about the second season. They want to do another but there is no green-lit for it yet. From my understanding the anime covered most of the released manga content so the anime will most likely will be on hiatus for 2-4 years unless they dare attempt a filler arc. That shouldn't happen since there is a live action movie in the works.
One of my Steam contacts told me this today (or maybe I should say yesterday because it's now 1:32AM)

This sucks.

Yes, yes I am, :angelic:

One of my Steam contacts told me this today (or maybe I should say yesterday because it's now 1:32AM)

This sucks.

Well, a lot of good animes are shorts, sadly.

Another good (and too short) anime is Dragon Crisis!

I finally finished watching all 25 episodes of Attack on Titan. It's a really good anime and it's going to get a high spot on my "best anime" list. I did watch all of its episodes in 3 days, after all, :oops:
Well, a lot of good animes are shorts, sadly.
It's going to continue, but the episodes aren't going to be made until 2-4 years.

Reactions: Mizunil
I finally finished watching all 25 episodes of Attack on Titan. It's a really good anime and it's going to get a high spot on my "best anime" list. I did watch all of its episodes in 3 days, after all, :oops:

It's going to continue, but the episodes aren't going to be made until 2-4 years.

That's a lot of time :wtf:

and that's assuming the manga creator keeps up good pace on the manga contest.

I'm currently on ep 20 and should have this finished next week. It amazes me how stupid a lot of the people are made in this series.

and that's assuming the manga creator keeps up good pace on the manga contest.

I'm currently on ep 20 and should have this finished next week. It amazes me how stupid a lot of the people are made in this series.

At least (with luck) we will have an awesome game for our 3DS :D

At least (with luck) we will have an awesome game for our 3DS :D

If is Spike Chunsoft handling it, it will most likely be great.

If is Spike Chunsoft handling it, it will most likely be great.

True. But, being honest, that short trailer scared me... The gameplay looks so poor in that "teaser"...

True. But, being honest, that short trailer scared me... The gameplay looks so poor in that "teaser"...

Well we'll just have to wait and see. Maybe the gameplay looks much better in 3D.

Back