Mario Kart Should Have Walugi Have Been In MK7?

• Thread starter GamerGoldFish
  • Start date

Should have Walugi have been in MK7?

• Yes

Votes: 31 77.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
GamerGoldFish

GamerGoldFish

beep boop gimme da scoop
Towns Folk
So, after I have been playing Mario Kart 7 for about 8 months now, I just noticed that there is no Walugi! Honestly, in Mario Kart Wii, I was never Walugi but a couple of times and I thought he was pretty good. (I just didn't like the weight class he was in.)
But that's besides the point. Do you think Walugi should have been in Mario Kart 7? If so, what character do you think Nintendo could have removed from Mario Kart 7 in order to put Waluigi in?
Vote if you think he should have or not, and comment who Nintendo should have replaced him with below!

I think Walugi should have been in Mario Kart 7, and he should have replaced Honey Queen. Mario Kart 7 could go on without her, to be honest. She gives me the creeps. PLEASE DON'T STING ME!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Waluigi probably does deserve to be in MK7 more than Honey Queen, but I much prefer Honey Queen and I'm very happy she was in the game rather than him.

I'm being repetitive about this, but Waluigi was actually planned for MK7. They ran out of time to add him though, so they just took Mario and applied a metal texture over him instead of Waluigi.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
They could've gotten rid of that stupid queen bee character, waluigi definitely should have been in MK7 I was disappointed when it was announced that he wasn't in it. It seems like Nintendo is slowly getting rid of waluigi (even though they wouldn't get rid of him I'm sure) was happy when I found out he was in MK8 even though I don't own a Wii U.....

I believe there was different characters added because they want to keep the series from getting stale with same old same old. This game is after all innovative (although MK8 stole their hovering ideas from F Zero for the 64. Perhaps this was hinted in the Wii version when they took the lightweight Blue Falcon) so innovative means different and different means great for beginners because long-term fans are already sold on a good series. Besides you can try and make a Mii that looks like Waluigi instead if you are still sad about it.

I would have liked to have seen Waluigi if they could fit him on the roster, but I don't really care much either way. The characters in Mario Kart really need some unique characteristics rather than just being members of different weight classes. I think each character needs some traits or characteristics that affect how they race. This would make Waluigi's impact on the game more profound instead of just being another generic character.

Yes, but what would he look like? I think he would look either weird or bad. It's probably why he's not in, or the roster was just full.

Hmm...Nintendo probably forgotten to put him in the game.

I think Nintendo forgot him in a lot of games.

Yes.I'm pretty sure Wario feels a bit lonely without his brother/friend/partner/other in it.

I agree. The Honey Queen could have and should have been replaced by Waluigi. Waluigi was actually a pretty good character in Mario Kart Wii. Besides, without Waluigi, Wario seems kind of out of place...

Waluigi should have been in Mario Kart 7. He is just such a goofy character. Why wasn't he included in Mario Kart 7? I mean, if Wario is there, you have to have Waluigi as well. I mean that's just common sense. You wouldn't have Luigi, and then not have Mario, would you? :p

In my opinion Honey Queen is fine (but I hate here aswell as alot of people here) beause she is an original character, but Metal Mario, is just an item you can obtain in a Mario Game!!! What is the point of him, and I guess they just had to make him the new Funky Kong with his Hitbox being smaller than the other three in his weight class, if they were going to put Waluigi in , they should've gotten ridden of Metal Mario. And what ever happened to Dry Bones D;

I think he should be definitely in, he's a real mario character! And come on, everybody links mario-luigi with wario-waluigi. But, I don't think he should be in the game instead of Honey Queen. She was in Mario Galaxy 1&2. And even though I don't find her important for the story, I think she should be in, just because she's a real character.

But, Metal Mario is another story. Why the f*ck would you add a powerup in smash or mario 64 in the game... He should be definitely taken out. Just because he isn't a real character and just picks the spot of Waluigi.

I think waluigi should have been in mario kart 7. He is one of my favorite mario characters. I think he wasnt a character because waluigi has not had a videogame about him yet and he is not that popular. I was so dissapointed when I found out that waluigi was not a cbaracter to unlock in mario kart 7.

I am guessing that Nintendo is starting to forget Waluigi. I guess he was a fan favorite in Mario Kart, and he was just like Wario, obnoxious and somewhat cunning with that rose. Heck, he barley even fit in his Kart without his legs sticking out of it. Only Nintendo has the power to put him back now.

I think it was cruel for Nintendo to leave waluigi out on everything even smash like seriously waluigi has been on Mario kart DS why can't he be in MK7. It's also unfair because others like queen bee get to be in MK7 and waluigi doesn't. Even his brother wario gets to be in the roster.
I saw your video about this website @GamerGoldFish

Are there a lot of people who care about Waluigi? I mean, Wario gets more attention than him. Waluigi is like that one character that they said "Ok. We need to have an opposite for Luigi." I feel like they add him in games just to have a character in a empty slot while not having a real purpose. He was in MKDS and that's all I need.

Last edited:
Waluigi should have been in mk7. Annoys me how the have a stage for a certain character but don't even put them in the game. Meanwhile, honey queen is so unknown besides The SMG series but she wasn't even that important. Waluigi however, has been in more games and has an important role in the series unlike honey queen. In all honesty, she sucks, waste of a space, and Waluigi should've been in mk7

Looking up info on Waluigi, it seems that he was cut from MK7 due to time constraints, meaning he was very well going to be playable. So Nintendo has an alibi. However, Queen Bee has actually been a part of the main series. Waluigi has been involved mostly in spin-offs

Back