Fantasy Life Should i buy fantasy Life?

• Thread starter Superjoris
  • Start date
Superjoris

Superjoris

Yoshi FTW
Towns Folk
I heard many good thinks about it and i would buy it.
It has online abilitys?
Please rate it from a skalla from 1-10

Fantasy Life is a great and Fun game and I'd totally recommend it!

Some of the stuff can become tedious but it's really fun!

I give it a 8/10 (without the DLC)

Just like any open-world/sandbox-ish RPGs, you can think of it as a fun to-do list in video game form. It may get repetitive or tedious at some parts/quests, but I still recommend that you get it as it is still a fun game overall~ :)

OK i will buy it thanks

Reactions: 2205
I know it's already late and stuff but I rate it 9/10 really fun game! Trust me it will give you a lot of gameplay hours! I have already played 24 hours and I only got to play it for 4 days! You should buy it if you like games like Harvest Moon, Runefactory, RPG games ect.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I'm late too but it looks like grand fun, I still working on getting it but from what the description says and what everyone says its a great game, I played a bit of it at GameStop And I loved it!

I'll give it a 8...because it's a symmetrical number! (Kidding it's a 9) I believe it's allows online play too.

I know it's already late and stuff but I rate it 9/10 really fun game! Trust me it will give you a lot of gameplay hours! I have already played 24 hours and I only got to play it for 4 days! You should buy it if you like games like Harvest Moon, Runefactory, RPG games ect.

I'm late too but it looks like grand fun, I still working on getting it but from what the description says and what everyone says its a great game, I played a bit of it at GameStop And I loved it!

I'll give it a 8...because it's a symmetrical number! (Kidding it's a 9) I believe it's allows online play too.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
You're welcome:)

I don't have the game yet, but I do plan on getting it soon. A member on this forum has officially said that this is one of the best games he has played in a long time. He has also said that it is really similar to Skyrim in terms of gameplay, albeit with a different format. I guess if you're a fan of Skyrim, then you should check it out.

This game is definitely up there in terms of best 3ds game that I've played. The story is kinda lack luster but it makes up for it with witty and funny dialogue. Multilayer is greatbut the one thing I don't like about it is that the big boss monsters like nap dragon don't re spawn while friends are visiting. Other than that I give the game an 8/10

I myself have not played it,but I recommend that you give it a go! I'm thinking of getting it myself,lol.I've been hearing nothing but good reactions from it in 3DS Pedia,so I think it's worth shot! There's lots of 'life's for you to master,and places to explore.Plus,you can have a pet to help you take out monster,and team up with two other players! :D Hope this helps!

I own fantasy life currently and I have 180+ hrs on it. If you love mmorpgs, you will not want to miss this one. You can play online but it's only with 3 people total , not 4. I'd give this game a 9/10. Everything about this game is flawless, besides the alphabetical keyboard. What were they thinking?!:dead:

Nonetheless, I'd recommend this game to all my friends cause its addicting and so fun.

10/10 because it made me think about blacksmiths they don't just make weapons. wizard and hunter i can live without but paladin and mercenary. also try to make things work like blacksmith and miner cook and fisher woodcutter and carpenter tailor and alchemist. and the vraity of eness and wood ores fish

i've been thinking about getting this game for a little while now. I know you choose your class and "live your life" with that class but would you say that Fantasy Life has a lot of replay value? I really like games that give you a lot to do and where you can replay them and take different approaches to quests etc. Fantasy life seems like one of those games but i don't really know for sure...

It's really up to you if you want to buy the game then buy it. I really enjoy the game and all, But the only thing I don't like is Butterfly. Everything else is Ok. The quests are really fun and defeating bosses and earning Dosh( Fantasy life money ) is a fun experience. And buying/making things are great. I'd rate it 9/10.

Reactions: SoProHunter
Well, it's a really fun game, the story isn't so good but I guess it's okay-ish.The other features are great tho, decorating your house, changing hairstyles, pets, bosses, lives and other fun stuff.I totally recommend it. :D

9/10 I know I'm late but this is a pretty great game, I love the life variety and that you can change at any time and as much as you want, so you don't have to stick with just one. I've been playing for a week now and I'm in love!!!

Back