S.T.E.A.M. Should I Buy It? (Codename S.T.E.A.M.)

• Thread starter VGCoolKid
  • Start date

Should I buy S.T.E.A.M.

• YES

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • NO

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VGCoolKid

VGCoolKid

Famous YouTuber (30 subs)
Towns Folk
I Don't know If I should buy this game. I saw it at my local game store and I thought I should wait for more reviews so I came to here to ask you guys.
upload_2015-3-19_20-34-35.png

if you like strategy and shooter games, and are really serious about buying it, then you should take a look at the demo.

Yes I would say go for it but best suggestion is to look at some gameplay videos and maybe play the demo to get the feel and style of the game . It is quite a good game to be honest in my opinion . Always make sure you check a game before buying it :p A lot of people here like it too :)

I tried the demo, and honestly, I haven't really found it to be fun. It's pretty slow-paced, and it requires a lot of patience, seeing that it's a Real-time strategy game.
And, the fact that you're limited in movement by the amount of Steam you have also makes it pretty slow-paced.
I usually love Real-Time strategy games, but this one never really interested me :/

I got it, and found it to be fun. It may be slow paced at times, but I never found it really bad and annoying. The only real major complaint is that enemy turns take a while. If you like strategy games and Abraham Lincoln, you'll probably like Code Name Steam. If you don't know, try the demo! Get the feel for the gameplay style, and then decide.

You should try out the demo. I personally love this game even if it can be a little tough at times. The maps usually have different paths to take and you can collect gears to improve your boilers. It's fun replaying maps with new team mates seeing how you could do things differently . There's online for it and there's even a tourney going on right now.

Well, I liked it, but got bored in a while, so I don't know.

I'm not really a big fan when I played the demo even though the cut-scenes were nice the gameplay was a little boring for me though I might recommend this game for people who like strategy type games.

i just downloaded the demo of this game. i havent had time to play it, but if i enjoy the demo, i will really consider purchasing this game. i like shooters.but im not huge on strategy games. so we will have to see. the graphics seem cool for a 3ds game.
to anybody that has played the demo, how much of the game do you get to play with the demo? let me know, thanks

There's a lot in there that isn't good, but there's also a lot of really good content if you get your head around the bad stuff. If you're not patient (or own a N3DS), don't bother

Back