KI: Uprising Should I buy KI:U?

• Thread starter Pokechamp
  • Start date
Pokechamp

Pokechamp

Robobot Armor...engage!
Towns Folk
I mean, I really want to buy it but i'm really not into shooters...And i like pit. So is it a good game or not because i need to know if it's good.

I think it is really good! But it also depends on what type of games you like. I didn't really like shooters that much either but then I got KI: U and it is one of my favorite games. I would recommend it, but the choice is yours.

Yep, it's a really nice game, and it has a wide range of difficulty, so either you wanna take the easy way or try the REAL hard mode, you can adapt it to your skills. Just try to take care of how you hold your 3DS or your hand will hurt.
BTW, it has been on sales several times, so if I was you I'd wait until it's on sales again to buy it.

I'm not really into shooters either but this is one f my favourite games. The storyline is great, the characters are very funny and the game looks stunning. You can change the difficult so you can start out playing as a total noob and slowly get better without getting stuck. There is also a lot of Post-game content and online multiplayer. So yes, the game is awesome!

(You can also customise the controls, so you can play however you want)

Yes, because the game is great
And if you want to clear it 100% you
Have to play it with a lot of hours
And it has 25 chapters with battle bosses

You should, in my opinion. The storyline is pretty good and the dialogues are a lot of fun. The gameplay is also a lot entertaining and really different from other games!

It's a good game if you are into a lot of content. And if you are a completionist this game is sort of for you but it would take a really long time to unlock everything. The story is great and it has some clever humor in it. I wouldn't recommend it because of the controls and hard content but it's up to you.

It has a really good story, characters, and diversity as well as good amounts of content too. But I'd only recommend that you get the game if you think you are capable of the controls of the game. The controls has given a hard time to lot's of people though it's something that you can get used to over time.
So choose based on that. When I was thinking about getting the game, this concerned me and I did have some problems with it, but then I got used to it very quickly over time playing the game. :3

It's a good game if you are into a lot of content. And if you are a completionist this game is sort of for you but it would take a really long time to unlock everything. The story is great and it has some clever humor in it. I wouldn't recommend it because of the controls and hard content but it's up to you.
If you're a completionist it simply means you'll have a lot to do. :D

I liked this game, really good!

The game is really good in my opinion! It's actually my favorite 3ds game!

Well it depends if you just want to complete the game and not 100% it, it's sort of short. If you will 100% the game, it will be LOOOOONNNGG. If you are a newbie to Kid Icarus Uprising, there is always an option to make it easier. Kid Icarus Uprising is a good game but you should watch some videos to decide if you should buy it or not. This is the best video I found about Kid Icarus Uprising.

Yeah you should get it

Kid icarus uprising is a perfect blend of plot, gameplay, soundtrack, and so much more. The game is visualy beautiful in the eyes of the beholder, with polished 3d models and nice labels and stuff. Boss battles are extemly fun, and every level is about 4 minutes of shoot em up and then just pure zelda exploration and killing, with some shooter elements here and there. The controls may at first make you feel like you need to have three hands to fully enjoy it, but dont worry, you will get used to it. Kotaku, the offical japanese video game critics, all 4 critics gave it a 10/10

I have the cartridge version out of complete luck on the second day after my birthday, its good, I love different its nothing like other games that are the same, I have a really good weapon as well, but I kinda suck at it oh well still really fun!

I had to brag to my friend that I had it and he's all like LUCKY!! Im like I know I know, were not friends anymore sadly... But oh well...

Yes!!! Its so worth playing!! The controls take a bit to get used to but when you do oh man is that game a ton of fun! I have spent hours playing and trying to make the ultamate weapon after I beat the game! I never got to one hundred percent mastery but I had like 87 or something around that number. The story is really good and it's a pretty decent length.

Oh yeah and if it gets to easy you can make it significantly harder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back