Mario Kart Should i buy Mario Kart double dash?

• Thread starter BlazingPhoenix
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlazingPhoenix

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
I've heard such amazing things about the game, and since i have a brother i can use the 2 player functionality. I have no need for the bonus disc either, and i will most likily buy the case too for the game because im a hopeless collector.

I would say no because it seems like another make on Mario kart 8

It is like 10 years older than MK8, and I want it for collection reasons, and it is nothing like Mario Kart 8, quit grinding for posts!

I've heard such amazing things about the game, and since i have a brother i can use the 2 player functionality. I have no need for the bonus disc either, and i will most likily buy the case too for the game because im a hopeless collector.
mario kart double dash = best mario kart ever.

Yes if it is for collection purpose. For playing purpose yes. Mario Kart Double Dash is one of the best mario karts ever. I would recommend mario kart double dash to anybody. It is so FUN!!!!!! I have a modded wii with nintendont (the only reason is because of messed up disc drive and i love gc games) and this is one of my favorite gc games i highly recommend this game. :)

Yeah you should get Mario Kart Double Dash! Its pretty fun using two players at the same time (double the help and fun). Buy it if you liked the original MK or if you are a fan of Mario which mostly everyone is! If you want an awesome, fun, racing, mulitplayer game and you're a fan of Mario, you will love Mario Kart Double Dash. Seriously, MK: DD is going to be an awesome game. New kart designs, new characters, loads of new karts, new courses, and of course brand new items to pummel the CP

I thought that it was a great game back when it came out on the GCN. The two-people-per-kart feature hasn't been seen since, so I think that this game is still unique in the series. If you really want it for a collection, I would say go for it! It is an excellent game, and a real classic of the series. Happy karting!

Yes you should buy it dude because you will have a lot of fun with your brother playing it. If you play together you two can play and one can train using the steering while the other can train by throwing items at people . Also you guys can always challenge yourselves and play 150CC and/or play battle in mario kart double dash. If you're going to buy it online then goodluck dude not many people have it anymore and they do they just have it as a collection.

Whether it's for collection purposes or just to have a good time, I highly recommend this game. I played this a LOT growing up, and I still consider it one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back