Xenoblade X Should I download the xenoblade chronicles pack?(15 gb)

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
This is kinda like an download to make the game faster and quicker, but the problem is, it is 15gb. Is it worth it to download this much and should I download it before the release date to be ready? It is free, of course and the reason why they never included this in the game itself is because the game is so massive, it filled up the 23gb space of data in the disc. So another 15gb is needed(download from the eshop for the data) to make it quicker and such.

This is kinda like an download to make the game faster and quicker, but the problem is, it is 15gb. Is it worth it to download this much and should I download it before the release date to be ready? It is free, of course and the reason why they never included this in the game itself is because the game is so massive, it filled up the 23gb space of data in the disc. So another 15gb is needed(download from the eshop for the data) to make it quicker and such.
There's a rumour saying that the data packs can also be installed from the disc. Also, installing data packs reduce loading times (during events), popping effect, and apparently, makes the game look better (< rumour, waiting for confirmation).

Plus, according to Reddit's /r/Xenoblade Chronicles subreddit, XCX's data packs combined is 12GB.

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
There's a rumour saying that the data packs can also be installed from the disc. Also, installing data packs reduce loading times (during events), popping effect, and apparently, makes the game look better (< rumour, waiting for confirmation).

Plus, according to Reddit's /r/Xenoblade Chronicles subreddit, XCX's data packs combined is 12GB.

Check information about the already released Japanese version; it shouldn't be any different apart from dialogue

Better than speculating

I'd say get it. It makes the game run better, and makes it look better (that's what a Nintendo video said)

Nintendo also said you should AT LEAST download the basic pack.

might need to get a 100 dollar external drive for it though since nintendo consoles are horrible with data storage

Back