Tomodachi Life Should I play Tomodachi Life again?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date

Should I restart Tomodachi Life?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Eh...

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If you play that game again, I'll blow you off the face of the Earth.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Hy guys! So, today's question for me. The question is... Should I restart Tomodachi Life and play it again from scratch? I'm seriously wondering, because I kinda miss the goofy grins of my Mii characters and taking care of their babies. So, I'll leave it up to you guys. Should I do it? Leave you r feedback in the comments down below! P.S. There will be a poll too, so please vote as well! Thanks guys! You're the best! Hope I'm not being too weird!

Depending on how long you've played in the past, you're gonna lose a lot of valuable stuff if you restart. If you do decide to restart, try to get your favorite Miis onto Mii Maker so you can bring them to the new island, just to be on the safe side.

Reactions: Samster
It depends on how much you enjoyed playing it the 1st time. If you still think it's fun then I say go for it. There may still be some things you haven't run into in the game yet . When I started over on mine I made all the mii's chibi mii's. It made some of the normal things I seen in the game already a little bit more funny to watch . I am sure you can find a way to make the game even more fun for your self.

Back