KH3D-DDD Should KH3D get a HD remake and replace the 3D with HD?

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date

HD 3D,HD,or 3D.which should be in a KH3D-DDD remake for the Wii U for the Title?

• HD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Should Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance get a HD remake on the Wii U and should the 3D be replaced with HD or have a HD and 3D game at once?

I don't get what your trying to say with the " both HD and 3ds " because that would be the 3ds U :p

A remake of the Dream Drop Distance for the Wii U would really sound quite nice . However , I do believe that it is quite late for that because the game has been a 3ds game for quite long so I wouldn't see that happening :p But I would say that a New KH game for the Wii U ( with different storyline , etc. ) would be more fit than a remake of a 3ds game that has been one for a while now :p

I don't get what your trying to say with the " both HD and 3ds " because that would be the 3ds U :p

A remake of the Dream Drop Distance for the Wii U would really sound quite nice . However , I do believe that it is quite late for that because the game has been a 3ds game for quite long so I wouldn't see that happening :p But I would say that a New KH game for the Wii U ( with different storyline , etc. ) would be more fit than a remake of a 3ds game that has been one for a while now :p
okay your right it's too late now but a a actually kingdom hearts game instead of a secondary or spin-off game would be really nice espically since the actual kingdom hearts series is on the play station and they might start putting it on the xbox one too!

Cdb was here lol

Let's hope the NX Nintendo project gives us HD 3D possibilities ;)

IMO, following 1.5 and 2.5 HD remix on the PS3, the PS4 can see a 3.5 (full) HD remix, that would be a special edition with Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts 3D and... who knows? The "not yet" announced Birth by Sleep 2!?

Let's hope the NX Nintendo project gives us HD 3D possibilities ;)

IMO, following 1.5 and 2.5 HD remix on the PS3, the PS4 can see a 3.5 (full) HD remix, that would be a special edition with Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts 3D and... who knows? The "not yet" announced Birth by Sleep 2!?
I never thought about that!Well we will have to wait cause Kingdom Hearts 3 is in who knows maybe 2015-2017 but it's on Amazon :p.but birth by sleep is on the psp which is pretty much a old version of the ps vita.but who knows they might make a birth by sleep version that DOESN'T look like ds graphics for where your moves are and stuff like that.

I know I'm a little late to the conversation, but they are making an HD version of Dream Drop. Kingdom Hearts 2.8. It will have Dream Drop HD, Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover, and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep 0.2 -A fragmentary passage-. It's gonna be on the PS4.

Back