Should they make another "WarioWare D.I.Y"-like game in 3DS?

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
Just to know your opinions.

I think that would be could that they make another WarioWare D.I.Y on the 3DS this time, because it was one of the only DS games that allowed the player to make, limited, but sometimes impressive games.

I think that if they port it on the 3DS, considering the 3DS hardware, we would get a bunch more free space on graphics, and script engine.

----> For the save, I think that saving on the NAND (Internal Memory) or SD wouldn't be a bad idea.

-------> Another point that makes me think that they should "remake" the game is Street/SpotPass.
How about trading your micro-games while you go buy 3DS games, or you sleep ?

Considering the fact that 3DS Cartridges can hold more than 2GB of data storage, they could create a Spot/StreetPass shelf.

And I think that they should not let a "bot" choose the winning games during Wi-Fi Contests. Sometimes, you make a awesome micro-game, and you lose, and sometimes, you make the "worse" micro-game, but you get selected.

----> Now, I stop explaining the idea, and I let you give your opinions/ideas on this <----

I've never played this game, but perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea if it'd offer something new to the table. Nintendo's making legit games now so why not make MORE legit games :p

Yes, I thought about this idea a few days ago, so I wanted to ask people about it.

well in the end it probably doesn't matter what we think, but rather what Nintendo thinks the fan reaction would be to such a game being made. They are a business after all

Reactions: D4rkDragon
And I think that sometimes, gamers like to become the creators, so, that's why this idea could give Nintendo some fans (bonus) + a small bunch of money.

yeah definitely. For all we know there's a chance of Nintendo making such a game if enough fans are interested since they tend to listen to the consumer more

And perhaps, thanks to Street/SpotPass, we would get some microgame trade forums.

And perhaps, thanks to Street/SpotPass, we would get some microgame trade forums.
I'm not sure if Nintendo will go to that extent with Streepass/Spotpass. But yeah, there's a lot of potential with Streetpass/Spotpass that's waiting to be used

Yes, but wouldn't that be great if you can trade with somebody while you're walking in a street, or at home, sleeping, or playing another video game console ? And more, I think that if Nintendo made those technologies, it's not to make them useless

Yes, but wouldn't that be great if you can trade with somebody while you're walking in a street, or at home, sleeping, or playing another video game console ? And more, I think that if Nintendo made those technologies, it's not to make them useless
yeah true, but at the same time there's the possibility of people not wanting to trade and such with Streetpass. In any case, Streetpass is fairly limited in some ways

Yes, I haven't seen it like that. Anyways, I just think that would be a good idea also for forums, to make contests between members and admins/moderators.

Yeah ! I like the Wario ware DIY game a lot they should make a version for the 3ds and more stages or sell the game on the eshop to download ( the old Wario ware DIY )

Yeah ! I like the Wario ware DIY game a lot they should make a version for the 3ds and more stages or sell the game on the eshop to download ( the old Wario ware DIY )

Yes, this and all the ideas I've listed up before would definitely make a remake of WW:DIY famous.

That would be cool since Wario ware touched has been a great game for the DS. Why not make a game for the 3DS since its incredibly fun and it would be great with 3DS features.

Back