should you watch the amine or manga first

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Well the time has come to talk about this and the question is, do you want to what the anime or manga first. Manga is basically the Japanese version or graphic novels and comic books and a lot of animes come from manga well anime is basically much better tv shows. Well I suggest reading the manga first because the anime doesn't cover everything like the manga does but for most anime it doesn't make or break it. So do you read the manga first or watch the anime?

I agree, but speaking of myself i watch anime more often instead read manga because is more difficulte find a good manga, than a anime ( because for gain a anime the manga will need be good somehow), so i guess manga is better, but only if you alred have knoledge the anime or someone that read the manga before you.

Anime first. Most animes are just glorified advertisements for the manga anyway, that's why you have all those 12-episode adaptations which end in the middle of the story - so that people read the manga if they want to know the full story.

I read the manga first only because I don't have the patience to wait for the anime. If both were released and I had to choose one, I'd watch the anime then if it is good, I will read the manga to either find out what happens orr read from the beginning to compare the two

I would only read the manga first if the animation is <censored>.

Reading the manga when it has more content than the anime only spoils the story of the anime IMO.

I'm going to go with anime first.

I think I'll be going with anime first, because I think it's far more accessible. It's aired in TV, after all.

I much much much prefer mangas over anime, except around where I am anime is rare and expensive (rarely allowed to buy stuff online) so I tend to stick to animes. The only manga I've really ever read over the anime is Death Note since I couldn't stand the anime, but I love the manga.

I still love anime, but I'm the same with movies/books. I love full stories, and so animes/films always annoy me when it's only part of the story (don't even get me started on Harry Potter or Maze Runner...)

I kinda refuse to read manga online too, since whenever I read something, I love to be able to hold it, to have an actual copy of it, but that's probably just my inner bookworm, so that makes it harder for me to be able to find mangas unfortunately..

To me its better to read the manga first since some studios and directors take out some key parts and details from the manga which changes the storyline but there are some cases in which the anime's story line is going at a faster rate than its manga e.g Dragon Ball Super

I prefer watching the anime but either order is fine. The original stories are in the manga so I can understand why people do it that way as well. I just like to see all the characters and the voices basically the anime is like everything the manga can't show. But manga is really great on its own the drawings look more detailed in the manga.

Back