• Thread starter Traidable
  • Start date
Traidable

Traidable

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Ql5VROH.png

Welcome to the SimPedia Universe!

This is an upcoming webcomic for Nintenpedia exclusively! The comic will be made using The Sims 4 + the ComicLife program. It will feature anyone who will sign up in this thread, represented as a Sim, either through what they look like in real life, or via a character é avatar they choose to appear as them in-game.

Want to sign up? Please read the following rules & abide by the forum policies, as well. These options will explain how to get your character in The SimPedia Universe!​

Option 1) If you are 13 years of age or older, you can private message me a photo of you in real life. I only require your face/head. This will allow me to create an in-game representation of you in The Sims 4.

Option 2) If you would prefer to have an avatar or character represent you in the comic, please either reply here, or private message me with the image of what you'd like to look like in-game. A good place to find characters to base yourself on is Anime character databases, or model databases.

Option 3) You leave it completely up to me to decide what you look like! I will have nothing to work with, but will fully think-up a look for your representation in the comic.

What will this comic be about? I'm glad you asked! It's simple! I will put all of the people who sign up in-game, with a character representing them through one of the options listed about. I will let them live their day-to-day lives, and check up on them every once in a while, specifically playing as each user who has signed up. Then, I will put the day-to-day livings into a story.

While some of the story will not actually have happened in-game, I must fill in gaps and potentially force the Sim representing a user to meet & greet with other users who signed up, so that I can get more interesting storylines developing.

Anyway, sign up, and get ready for some fun!

Signed Up:
- Marc
- Artisan
- Mikaya
- MysticFantasy
- Urban Oak
-

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaya, Ichimaru and Marc
[RESERVED]

I'll join and send you my character in a PM soon \o/

Reactions: Traidable
I'll be joining as well,i'll pm u either a pic of me or a character design later

I'd like to join.

But will this be more enjoyable than my fanfic? Hmmm.

I sent you a reference selfie, Hope it's enough. ^-^

This sounds amazing! This idea is really unique and nice job coming up with it. I wonder what kind of situations the SimPedians will run into, I'm so hyped! The possibilities are endless! Hope we get enough Pedians to sign up. Good luck with this project! :3

Ql5VROH.png

Welcome to the SimPedia Universe!

This is an upcoming webcomic for Nintenpedia exclusively! The comic will be made using The Sims 4 + the ComicLife program. It will feature anyone who will sign up in this thread, represented as a Sim, either through what they look like in real life, or via a character é avatar they choose to appear as them in-game.

Want to sign up? Please read the following rules & abide by the forum policies, as well. These options will explain how to get your character in The SimPedia Universe!​

Option 1) If you are 13 years of age or older, you can private message me a photo of you in real life. I only require your face/head. This will allow me to create an in-game representation of you in The Sims 4.

Option 2) If you would prefer to have an avatar or character represent you in the comic, please either reply here, or private message me with the image of what you'd like to look like in-game. A good place to find characters to base yourself on is Anime character databases, or model databases.

Option 3) You leave it completely up to me to decide what you look like! I will have nothing to work with, but will fully think-up a look for your representation in the comic.

What will this comic be about? I'm glad you asked! It's simple! I will put all of the people who sign up in-game, with a character representing them through one of the options listed about. I will let them live their day-to-day lives, and check up on them every once in a while, specifically playing as each user who has signed up. Then, I will put the day-to-day livings into a story.

While some of the story will not actually have happened in-game, I must fill in gaps and potentially force the Sim representing a user to meet & greet with other users who signed up, so that I can get more interesting storylines developing.

Anyway, sign up, and get ready for some fun!

Signed Up:
- Marc
- Artisan
- Mikaya
-
-
-
I sent a pm with my face

I'd like to be in it. Though, with some strange specifications; I'm a sentient tree. Done.
No, but really when it comes to me on the Pedia, people usually refer to my gender or species as an "Urban Oak tree".

Just an update on why this has been slow, and my absence.
Working a heavy-houred fully-time job. However, I recently bought a Switch, so my motivation to come back to this community has grown! I'll be working on Simpedia soon!

Back