Contest Sm4sh Wii U Tournament

• Thread starter SmashChamp
  • Start date
SmashChamp

SmashChamp

If life gives you pickles, you should eat them.
Towns Folk
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I last hosted a tournament, but I'm back!

This tourney has basic rules, I'll list them below.

• 2 stock matches with a timer of 6 minutes.
  • Battles must be played at Omega stages.
  • All items off.
  • Custom off.
  • Battles are best of threes, so you have to beat your foe in game twice to win.
  • Double elimination is on, so is you're eliminated in winners, you can still go through looses, and potentially come back in finals.

All matches must be completed in a week's time. If the match wasn't fought, a coin flip will decide winner. Also, please try to save battles as replays so I ( and potentially others ) can view them.

Also, the prize if you win is 30 PC, but entree into the tournament is completely free!

Tournament has started!

Good luck to all participants ^^

Participants

1. @Alpha Harry
2. @Marc
3. @Nessboy12[/USER]
4. [USER=9467]@manugutir

5. @oshul
6. @AricAttack5576
7. @Ethendor
8. @Kooleo-Aid
Congrats to Manugitr on his victory!

Bracket[/USER]

Last edited:
I'm all in!

But I have one question, are we allowed to use different characters for different battles, or do we have to pick-and-stick to one character for the whole tournament?

I'm all in!

But I have one question, are we allowed to use different characters for different battles, or do we have to pick-and-stick to one character for the whole tournament?
You may swap characters during the tournament. Alongside that, when fighting another player in a best of three, you may switch characters in-between matches.

Reactions: Alpha Harry
Sign me up please ^^

Sign me up please ^^
Alright!

Also, forgot to include in first post, but I'll give the winner a prize of 30 PC for victory. ( But no entry fee required! )

Bump

No entry fee? Finally. Sign me up plz I'm too poor on this site.

Reactions: SmashChamp
No entry fee? Finally. Sign me up plz I'm too poor on this site.
Alright then, good luck!

( Also a bump yay! )

Bump again!

I'm gonna request an add... Maybe that'll help.

When is the tournament starting? (I'd like to know because reasons.)

When is the tournament starting? (I'd like to know because reasons.)
Probably as soon as 8 join. If I'm having too much trouble getting joins, I'll probably start it with the amount of people I've got. So, probably after my notice box ad disappears.

I'd like to join!

i think ill join but i when i cant do it right now so when i get time

i think ill join but i when i cant do it right now so when i get time
So, you want to join? The tournament will start on Sunday, and will probably go on for 2-4 weeks, so will you have time to do your matches in that time period?

( Sorry for all those questions, I couldn't really understand what your we're saying in the first post, so I just wanted to clarify. )

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll make it to the tournament this month. (I spent a great deal of data trying to get a game for my PC, and now my internet is slow. Worst part is I still don't have that game. :\)

Why not, I'll join in

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll make it to the tournament this month. (I spent a great deal of data trying to get a game for my PC, and now my internet is slow. Worst part is I still don't have that game. :\)
OK, well, hopefully that all lights up soon.
Why not, I'll join in
OK!

So, you want to join? The tournament will start on Sunday, and will probably go on for 2-4 weeks, so will you have time to do your matches in that time period?

( Sorry for all those questions, I couldn't really understand what your we're saying in the first post, so I just wanted to clarify. )
what i meant was that i need to help my dad do some work so when im free i can participate

what i meant was that i need to help my dad do some work so when im free i can participate
Ok, I'll sign you up then.

Back