SmallWorlds... again...

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
Hey! If you ever wanted to own your own home, have your own pet, and make lots of new friends, then SmallWorlds is for you!

SmallWorlds is a basic Sims without having to control everyone. If you have ever played Second Life, you probably know what I am talking about. If you don't know what I am saying, let me explain. You are a citizen of SmallWorlds, and you can explore and do what not in this world. You can even RP! It is basically a world for any person who wants to be socially active but does not want to leave their house.

There are some minor bugs that can be fixed in a jiffy with just a reload. If that does not work, SmallWorlds also has a nice support system, so that you can contact who ever you need to! You can also just connect to me if needed.

I will be making a little area for all of us to basically roam and talk to each other in. With every single referral, I get Gold and Tokens that I will be spending on the area! If you don't trust me, then please tell me why I wrote so much! You can also join my club "(Nintendpedia) Chi's Group" and join me and my pursuit to make a wonderful area for us all!

Suggested by @SunnyWindy: Gaia Online

Last edited:
I prefer Gaia Online o/

Reactions: Jisenku
Back