• Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Duffy

Duffy

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hey ya'll! I'm thinking about hosting a Sm4sh contest on the 3ds and wanted to check to see how many people are actually interested. I know a bunch of people seem like smash fans on here (myself included!) and I wanted to see if people are actually interested before going ahead and organizing something like this. If enough people do say they are interested, the rules would probably go something like this:
  • Single games of 3 stock matches with a timer of 8 minutes.
  • Battles must be played on Battlefield
  • All items off.
  • Custom off.
  • All characters including dlc allowed.
  • No stalling on purpose.
Ideally we will have group round, where I give everyone a few weeks ~ a month to play X matches (number will depend how many people sign up) and report the results of the match. At the end of the group stage the 8 (maybe more) players with the best win % will move on to a single elimination bracket.

So who's interested? and also please critique my ruleset. Anything you think I should change I'll consider. Ideally I think 16 or more people would be a good number, but I'll probably run the tournament if 8 or me people say they are interested.. I was thinking of charging 10pc to join, and having a 100pc prize. OK, enough rambling, who's interested?

This sounds fun, and I would definitely be interested, if I had Smash 3ds. You might have more luck looking on a Smash specific discord channel or forum. I don't know how many people all have that game here.

Reactions: Duffy
This sounds fun, and I would definitely be interested, if I had Smash 3ds. You might have more luck looking on a Smash specific discord channel or forum. I don't know how many people all have that game here.
Thanks, that might be what I do. It seems like not any people here have it or want to play.

Hey ya'll! I'm thinking about hosting a Sm4sh contest on the 3ds and wanted to check to see how many people are actually interested. I know a bunch of people seem like smash fans on here (myself included!) and I wanted to see if people are actually interested before going ahead and organizing something like this. If enough people do say they are interested, the rules would probably go something like this:
  • Single games of 3 stock matches with a timer of 8 minutes.
  • Battles must be played on Battlefield
  • All items off.
  • Custom off.
  • All characters including dlc allowed.
  • No stalling on purpose.
Ideally we will have group round, where I give everyone a few weeks ~ a month to play X matches (number will depend how many people sign up) and report the results of the match. At the end of the group stage the 8 (maybe more) players with the best win % will move on to a single elimination bracket.

So who's interested? and also please critique my ruleset. Anything you think I should change I'll consider. Ideally I think 16 or more people would be a good number, but I'll probably run the tournament if 8 or me people say they are interested.. I was thinking of charging 10pc to join, and having a 100pc prize. OK, enough rambling, who's interested?
i havecdmash 3ds might bevinterested

Reactions: Duffy
Back