Smash Bros. On Flash?

• Thread starter Sincityfury
  • Start date
S

Sincityfury

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Hello Everyone! I just found a Amazing Smash Bros. Alternative if you dont have Smash 4, or Brawl! Its a Flash Port of Super Smash Bros 4 and Brawl! Ladies and Gentleman, Smashers and Gamers! I present
SUPER SMASH FLASH 2!
Game Link:http://en.gameslol.net/super-smash-flash-2-275.html

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-05-05 at 9.52.02 PM.png
    Screenshot 2015-05-05 at 9.52.02 PM.png
    553.1 KB · Views: 3
And by port I mean Game based off of smash 4 and brawl
Its fan made

Lol, I have been playing and talking about that for a while (see here for example) :p

And it's not based on Sm4sh and Brawl since when SSF2 was out, Sm4sh was not out. So it's more likely to be based on Melee and Brawl. Which is confirmed by the fact aerial dodges are Brawl like (unfortunately, no wavedash) and the fact most hitboxes are from Melee (Jigglypuff's side B sends backwards for example, like in Melee, and not like in Brawl and Sm4sh where it only sends upwards).

I never heard of super smash bro's flash! Ill have to check it out...Sounds super interesting.#Bookmarked

I've played that game before. The roster is decent and cool. They have some anime characters added into it which I guess is pretty cool if you're into stuff like anime and what not. Plus the stages are fun to play on and also some of the final smashes are really cool and better than from the original game (like DK's). But it's kind of a hassle to play unless you hook up a ps4 controller to you computer when you play because no matter what button layout I use I always find it inconvenient to play.

I've played this before but my computer doesn't play it very well >.<

I hate it sometimes :p

I love playing SSF2. It is free and is fun but when I avoid playing it for a while, I have to take a few minutes to learn the controls. I also love playing sonic smash bros. It is similar to SSF2 but it has fewer game modes and only sonic characters.

Super Smash Flash is a really cool alternative for those who don't have Smash and it does have a unique and interesting roster and stuff but still though , it's not really the same as the original flash , and it doesn't play well on my computer ;-; but overall it is pretty cool :D

I love playing Smash Flash whenever I come home from work. I usually be so stressed out but when I play that game on my computer It feels like I was happy in the first place! I recommend this game to anyone who likes ssb on the computer.

I like it's roster and different characters but I prefer polygons over sprites and it also makes the camera just seem weird as it moves around as there's not a lot of depth imo. It looks like it plays like a Smash game but I think I'd hate the controls. (Super Smash Land is more fun imo)

If played that game before but I didnt like it and it was kinda broing. I liked the original super smash flash v0.9 not the second one because Super smash flash 0.9 was alot funner and fasyer. But at least the new super smash flash has an online mode but its kinds laggy and weird. But I think its my computer but hey its still fun if you dont have a wiiu or have ever player super smash bros brawl

I thought this game was discontinued a few years back due to fear of strikes? When was this 1.0.2 beta released?

According to the change log, it seems that the update was published at June 13th of 2017, is it? And I think it was not discontinued, but it's more like they wanted to make a definitive beta version after staying with 0.9 for quite long. This also means they should have more content by now.

Speaking of Super Smash Flash 2, I remember playing it for quite long after getting intrigued in Smash Bros. series in overall and having played the original Smash Flash before. I find it quite neat that they make fighting games like this in the Flash, even though I have to make sure my laptop plays it well without lags. As for now, this is one of my ways of playing Smash other than playing it in my 3DS or Wii.

Since I have lack of access to any real Smash game, this is the closest I have to a Smash experience. This really does give me the experience I had been asking for a while now.

Ah, Smash Flash. That game was fantastic!

I felt like the game was very balanced, and had characters that Smash never had, like Tails, Chibi Robo, Sora, and a few others. I played it for a good long while, until I got bored, lol

Super Smash Flash 2 never really ran well on my computer, but the roster is pretty great. I love how they implemented Bandana Dee. Nintendo should really take a look at the moveset from there. Maybe not completely copy it, but take inspiration. A spear would be great for Smash Bros! Furthermore, Goku is in it. Its a pretty good moveset if he were ever to be implemented into Smash Bros.

Back