Smash Camp 2014

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, by dropping, I mean that I won't enter the tournaments, but I will still give moral support for sure ! For all the 3DSPedian Members !
Also, you can participate in the Flash games :panda:

It's not necessary, just for the heck of it and to get your cabin some extra points :p

i think that it is a random one but there is also junzhi that is in that cabin
Yeah, I think you're right, because I asked if they could put me in a cabin with some Pedia members and they put me in the one with the least members :facepalm:

Reactions: 18 and Mikaya
Yeah, I think you're right, because I asked if they could put me in a cabin with some Pedia members and they put me in the one with the least members :facepalm:
You deserve it. You should have flat-out asked for Cabin 4 :rage: :p

You deserve it. You should have flat-out asked for Cabin 4 :rage: :p
a518c0ebaf66c648bfb8ad07960525e6_ImSorry090207042645.gif

Reactions: Marc and 18
Unlucky Cabin 2 and 3 people :D
There's only one rule with the Smash Camp: "Only the Cabin 1 or 4 can win" (reference: @Marc who said this :p)
So, unfortunately, you'll have to deal with it.
I don't give a <censored>.

Cabin 4 master race

Reactions: 18
Cabin 4. The. Best. Period.

Cabin 4 will rule the ranking at one moment ;). Don't hope that your party will last a long time, Cabin 1 members :p.

Cabin 2 will be leading by the end of the day :p

I doubt it yo

Cabin 2 will be leading by the end of the day :p
Cabin 2 will be led* by the end of the 2nd day :p
* By Cabin 1/4

Edit @ 11 P.M (GMT+1) : Congrats, Cabin 4 3DSPedians, we've managed to break Mori's predilection! Let's keep it up ! (By the way, Good Luck Cabin 1 members too, or generally, all 3DSPedians!)

Last edited:
Cabin 2 is going strong! From 4th place the 2nd, not bad, certainly not bad :sneaky:

I doubt it yo

Cabin 2 will be led* by the end of the 2nd day :p
* By Cabin 1/4

Edit @ 11 P.M (GMT+1) : Congrats, Cabin 4 3DSPedians, we've managed to break Mori's predilection! Let's keep it up ! (By the way, Good Luck Cabin 1 members too, or generally, all 3DSPedians!)

Say what? We are leading by 70 points :p

Cabin 2 is going strong! From 4th place the 2nd, not bad, certainly not bad :sneaky:
Yet if you win, you and @3dsatackman will be outed as traitors :sneaky:

Snake is one of the Flash games today. Cabin 4, I'm gonna win this for you :love:

Say what? We are leading by 70 points :p

Don't worry, we'll catch up fast enough !
Edit: I'll have to leave it to you, guys. My parents just told me that I'll be away until the weekend.
And since there won't be Internet...

Don't worry, we'll catch up fast enough !
Edit: I'll have to leave it to you, guys. My parents just told me that I'll be away until the weekend.
And since there won't be Internet...
:cry:

I look forward to your return. :)

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Yet if you win, you and @3dsatackman will be outed as traitors :sneaky:
I DID ask to be with a lot of 3DSPedia members, but for some reason that didn't work out for them :( BUT that doesn't mean that A Link Between Yellow and Blue can't win!

Reactions: 3dsatackman and 18
I DID ask to be with a lot of 3DSPedia members, but for some reason that didn't work out for them :( BUT that doesn't mean that A Link Between Yellow and Blue can't win!

We're already winning :p

Reactions: Moon Rain
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back