1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

SNES Classic, Whogoddit

Discussion in 'Old School Nintendo Gaming' started by SunnyWindy, Oct 4, 2017.

1. SunnyWindy

SunnyWindy Still annoyed...

Play Coins:
    282 coins
    So the SNES classic recently got released!

Does anyone here got it? If so, what is your favourite game on it, and what do you think of the console so far?

If you got the NES as well, how would you compare the 2?
    Spinnerweb likes this.
  2. Aura_Knight394

Aura_Knight394 Captain of the S.S. Clark

Play Coins:
    54 coins
    I've got a Raspberry Pi. Does that count?
  3. SunnyWindy

SunnyWindy Still annoyed...

Play Coins:
    282 coins
  4. Aura_Knight394

Aura_Knight394 Captain of the S.S. Clark

Play Coins:
    54 coins
    Well then nope. Sorry.
  5. Ace

Ace Aaannnd boom! goes the Dynamite. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    69 coins
    I'm not really certain, but I think an apparent half bro of mine is getting one that he'll let me borrow occasionally.
  6. Ethendor

Ethendor The PK-Fire spammer Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    174 coins
    My dad was able to order one but I have to wait until Christmas, the games I'm most excited to play are FF6 and Secret of Mana, and rven though I haven't played either, I think the SNES clasic is better, for havibg more great games, where as the NES classic had more games, but they weren't as fun