Fantasy Life So I have a question - Anyone still plays Fantasy Life?

• Thread starter mchristiansen
  • Start date
mchristiansen

mchristiansen

Mastyvt Dragneel
Towns Folk
Hey Guys and Girls, mchristiansen here. So I was wondering if anyone is still playing this game all the time. The reason I'm asking is because I'm thinking of opening a shop. Anyway just let me know what is going on,

I don't really play anymore no =/ There are too many games coming out so I can't stick with one game if I want to be able to play them :(

Reactions: mchristiansen
Yea I know how you feel I have like 13 different games for my system right now. I think I may just play all the way through and reach Creator rank.

Reactions: 2205
That's what most people did here yes, they got to that point and stopped playing.

Well before my 2ds broke, I lost all my save data and I had been working on not only completing at least one perfect crafting of everything, but also maxing out my level at 200 and unlocking all the Bliss extras.

I'm not sure tbh, although I know a lot of people do still play it, I'm not sure how popular it is overall. If that makes sense.......

No tht makes complete sense considering all the new games that have come out since then like for example sign ups fo the January international challenge for Pokémon starts in 2 days I know some people(including me) are super pumped about that but I'm still playing all my other games including Fantasy Life .

Reactions: kelseymarie805
No tht makes complete sense considering all the new games that have come out since then like for example sign ups fo the January international challenge for Pokémon starts in 2 days I know some people(including me) are super pumped about that but I'm still playing all my other games including Fantasy Life .

Oh ok, well, glad that makes sense to you. I know there's some FB groups so with that being said, there's bound to be some active players still.

I just go back and play whenever someone needs my help. I've gotten so strong in game that only a small amount of bosses satisfy me. So if anyone needs help getting an item or defeating a boss, then I play.

i still play it is awsome i love it

I haven't been playing it lately cause I 've been playing SMT 4 to get ready for the new game coming out soon. A shop sounds like a fun idea for those that do still play it tho. It would help those people out with a lot of the items they are looking for with out having to craft the stuff them self. I'd say go for it and see how it turns out.

I used to LOVE Fantasy Life, I got Creator rank in Wizard and Mercenary. The lives after that.. I didn't really show interest. I was far in my Blacksmith life, but then the blacksmith life got boring. Fantasy Life doesn't update, it is supposed to be one game with nothing else added (except for DLC, it becomes 1.0.1 then) I play it OCCASIONALLY, but mostly I don't.

Well, I used to play Fantasy Life a lot until I was interested in hacking, then I dropped interest in FL completely. Now it's just collecting dust. Maybe I should play it again sometime. I also might get the DLC, but I'd rather spend money on other things right now.

@Puppy originally got me back into Fantasy Life and @MysticFantasy got the game as well, so I'll be playing a lot more lately.

I also heard @P2.0 is resuming his journey \o/

We should all play together some time ^-^

@Puppy originally got me back into Fantasy Life and @MysticFantasy got the game as well, so I'll be playing a lot more lately.

I also heard @P2.0 is resuming his journey \o/
e

We should all play together some time ^-^
Yeah that'd be awesome!
Dosent rawrrie have fl too?

Reactions: Marc
Back